IT Test Manager
Do you have a passion for test management? And would you like to play an important role in high-focus, international and group projects?
We offer you the opportunity to help set the strategic direction for test management in a fast-growing company which offers a lot of opportunities to develop both personally as well as professionally.
Set the direction for test management within DSV Finance and Group Systems IT
At our HQ in Hedehusene, Denmark, you will join DSV Finance and Group Systems IT. Here, you will work alongside one other test manager taking on the overall responsibility for our test management activities as well as the development of our test management strategy.
Doing so, you will be stepping into an independent position in an international environment where you get to collaborate closely with project managers and stakeholders across DSV.
“It is an exciting and dynamic environment, and there will be ample opportunity to develop yourself and the role,” explains Senior Manager Stephen Brodie.
Participate in projects and ensure optimal processes
As our new test manager, you will facilitate all test-related processes in projects throughout DSV Finance and Group System IT. Taking on a leading role, you set the direction for our test management, driving the development towards automation and best practice. Doing so, you will function as both test manager, coordinator and advisor as you:
- Coordinate test management tasks
- Support projects and ensure test cases are carried out
- Prepare test plans, test metrics, reports and results in Atlassian ALM to ensure measurability of test activities
- Continuously develop and update our test processes
- Provide training and educational material to support and increase test management knowledge and awareness
Test manager with great interpersonal skills
Working on multiple projects and managing a wide range of stakeholders, you will need to have not only strong communicational skills but also the ability to navigate at all levels of the organisation. Your structured approach enables you to maintain a constant overview of activities. If you have team lead experience, this is a plus, but most importantly, you know how to coordinate and delegate tasks.
- You have 5+ years of experience in test management and with testing software applications – experience with test automation is a plus
- You bring experience with various software development methodologies – knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage
- Ideally, you have experience with Agile development as well as an understanding of Continuous Delivery approach and DevOps
- You have knowledge of ISTQB standards
- You speak and write English fluently
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager Stephen Brodie on +45 22 25 78 92.
We look forward to receiving your application via "Apply here" below as soon as possible. We will process applications as we receive them.