Strategic Business Development Manager - Financial Services
To continue our ambitious development and growth we are looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager. Are you an experienced Financial services Business Development Manager with a proven record of accomplishment of accomplishment within large-scale deals and AM/Managed Services? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Your future workplace
CGI is the world's fifth-largest IT and consulting company with 77.500 dedicated employees working in over 40 countries. In order to continue our ambitious development, we need even more talented employees who want to make a difference and who have the talent to co-create the future with us.
As a Business Development Manager in our Financial Services team, you will be taking the lead in bringing in new logos, with the support from an experienced financial services team.
- whose values include partnership & quality, objectivity, integrity and respect;
- who build on teamwork, rather than individual bonus schemes;
- who have growth plans within financial services;
- who would love to see a person like you, as part of the team
Your role and work tasks:
- Use your network and continuously build relationships with (new) clients
- Bring CGI IP to Danish clients wherever it creates business value
- Bring in new logos to the table
- Lead the sales teams to deliver the winning bids within your area of scope
- Work closely with delivery, as you cannot sell anything we can’t deliver in high quality
Why we choose you
You are a people-oriented person with a drive to make things happen.
- You embrace and are fully aware of the opportunities and challenges associated with Cloud Adoption
- You are a trustworthy advisor, who builds relationships, understand the needs of clients and can devise the path forward
- You are driven by helping clients achieve their objectives and design the deals to make it happen
- You are knowledgeable within technical trends and market dynamics, in order to position the right service offerings
- You are well-versed in the consulting business and able to bridge the gap between business needs and technical solutions
- You are a team player, who loves orchestrating teams to deliver the right bids
Why you choose us
Job satisfaction is crucial for you to thrive and be successful in your job. That is why CGI offers not only an attractive salary but also attractive working conditions, including:
- Exciting tasks, high expertise and professionalism in an international environment
- Skills and career development
- A leading growth company with a healthy economy
- A team of talented colleagues with great team spirit
- An ownership culture through CGI Share Purchase Plan
- Flexibility in planning your workday and work-life balance
- Membership in the world’s 5th largest IT-service company through our Share Purchase Program
- Attractive pension scheme, health insurance and canteen and active social club
- A good social environment with great respect for each other’s professional and personal skills
You are more than welcome to contact Vice President Ole Bach Andersen on email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 2084 9488 to hear more information about the job.
Start: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Ongoing recruitment – send your application already today.
- Business Development / Sales
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals, please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.