Intranet solution specialist and industry expert for Professional Services
-to help deliver world-class intelligent workplaces around the globe.
We are a professional services team, who are experts in knowledge about the intelligent workplace and are some of the best at delivering world-renowned Wizdom intelligent intranets all over the world.
You will have your base in either Vejle or Copenhagen, but we are a truly global company and you will be delivering intelligent intranet solutions all over the globe. We have some of the world's largest and most recognized brands in our customer base, so you need to be at the top of your game, and be able to learn and adapt quickly.
LiveTiles is a hyper-growth, global software company headquartered in New York, with operations in Denmark, Ireland, United States, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, so we focus on smart solutions that enable people to focus on the work that matters most. We have developed an intranet that is an intelligent Workplace platform that is changing the way people work.
As a Solution Specialist, you will be responsible for interpreting customer requirements and aligning them with the capabilities of the LiveTiles product suite.
- Run analysis workshops and create documents based on customer business requirements
- Engage with customer's to convey a deep understanding of how, and where LiveTiles fits into the O365 and Azure product suites
- Stay up-to-date in your knowledge of core Microsoft services such as O365, Azure, Teams etc.
- Be a leader in this space, and speak at events to educate partners and customers
- Act as a liaison between the industry and the Product development team, including influencing product direction and priorities.
- Technical background with strong business acumen
- Positive attitude, results-oriented and works well under pressure
- 3+ years of experience in a solutions implementation role (ideally in SharePoint or Office 365)
- Proven track record of delivering successful solutions in the broader Office 365 suite and SharePoint, ideally in a consulting capacity
- Knowledge of Azure related services
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on personal judgment and agreement with the Professional Services organization
- Ability to run requirement analysis workshops and the creation of documentation
- Strategic thinker with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to travel and drive to meetings as required
- And at the very least, you have to be excellent in oral and written English.
Your route to Wizdom could be diverse:
No matter which background you have, we will teach you how to use our product, Wizdom.
Now that you know what we want from you, here are some additional benefits of working at Wizdom and LiveTiles:
- We are a truly global company, your colleagues are located all over the world and in an average day, you will have meetings with people from all over Europe, as well as the US and Australia.
- We offer the opportunity to travel to customer's all over the world
- We have super flexible working hours so you can balance your life
- You get amazing and super fun colleagues
- We have lots of social activities for you and your family, such as corporate parties, Summer and Winter parties, and "Christmas hygge".
- If you like to be active, then there are both running clubs, board game nights, and plank challenges
- Lunch and fruit arrangement
Salary and terms of employment are according to qualifications.
Start up as soon as possible.
Submit your application via the application link. We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible however no later than 10.th of December. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Esben Rytter at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Wizdom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have any questions, please contact
10. December 2019.