Senior Change Manager for strategic projects
Would you like to drive change management activities in a dynamic and Global organisation that has change management and growth anchored in our outlook?
At DSV, we evolve because we constantly challenge the way we work, and therefore the Change management discipline is supported from the very top of our company management. You will play a key role and be a strong ambassador in developing this area further and anchoring an understanding of its benefits throughout the organisation.
Change management in progress
In our Group Project Management Office (PMO), you will find the Change Management Office (CMO) operating across business units, 90 countries and many cultures. You will join a PMO of +40 project managers and Project Support based in our HQs in Denmark, Warsaw, South Africa and USA; and together, we drive the most strategically important projects and programmes in the DSV Group. We are responsible for securing adequate change management on all kinds of strategic projects, ensuring there is a strong people focus that is balanced with and supports the deliverables.
“I think we have created a great foundation for further development of the area. The mandate and fundament for executing structured change management activities is in place, and we are now on the journey to strengthen our setup and better promote our services,” says your new manager Bjarke Vest Petersen, Senior Manager in Group PMO. “
Change management expert
You will be responsible for designing and delivering change through key strategic projects across the organisation, developing a change strategy that steers the projects towards success.
The CMO unit is a hybrid organisation where we ensure links to the rest of our global organisation – thus providing business and project managers with a change manager network globally. Along the way, you will collaborate with the global PMO, business relationship managers, directors in IT and business units and work to engage sponsors, leaders and project teams on the strategic change journey.
Moreover, you will work closely with Bjarke, bouncing ideas off each other. A specific aim is to come up with new ways of putting the change management competencies in the team to good use, making project success stories even more apparent.
You will spend the majority of your time participating in different projects as you:
- Work closely with and ensure communication about change progress to all relevant stakeholders while creating buy-in and trust
- Facilitate the process of change storytelling
- Identify barriers to change and design interventions and actions that will facilitate cultural transformation
- Help define and create material for and continuously improve systems, tools and processes used by the CMO and embed them in the strategic project work
- Help define and continuously improve our change management framework (we use the Prosci ADKAR® model) and embed it in the transformational work.
Change manager and excellent communicator
“You have to be able to manage a variety of stakeholders, create transparency, listen and find ways to guide and accommodate project participants in the change process. So you must be able to sell and facilitate change management to all levels in the organisation,” explains Bjarke.
- You have a university degree and 5+ years of experience in change management at a conceptual, strategic and operational level
- You have executed change management in an organisation-wide transformation programme and developed leadership teams during change
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills, allowing you to make complex material easily digestible
- You have a global perspective and experience working cross-culturally
- You have project manager experience, perhaps with a Prince2 based project model
- You are fluent in English.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Bjarke Vest Petersen, Senior Manager in Group PMO, on +45 6194 4630.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.