Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Continia is looking for a versatile and ambitious software engineer who will join our Platform Team to design and develop a highly scalable backend platform with RESTful APIs. You will be empowered to make product-wide technical decisions and directly impact the outcomes for one of the most important projects within Continia.
Continia is a leading fintech company within AP automation, expense management and banking solutions. Our success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 7,000 companies in the world. Continia has 4 offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam and New York) and we continue to expand globally year after year.
In the Platform Team, we are powering a platform of services and APIs to other teams within Continia, as well as building web applications used by ~100,000 users.
Right now we are in the process of designing the next generation of our cloud platform, APIs and web-based frontend client. Our cloud platform and APIs are used by all teams within Continia and by thousands of customers every day through our applications and services.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of building our future cloud platform and high-performant APIs, closely with the rest of the Platform Team, and contribute to one of the most important projects within Continia!
As a backend software engineer in the Platform Team, you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Write robust scalable code and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
- Investigate and prototype new technologies and services
- Write prototype and production-grade code, and engage in discussions about making both incremental and drastic changes
- Strike a balance between shipping soon and finding a perfect solution, and understand the tradeoffs in a situation
We believe that candidates with the following skill set and experience will be successful in this role:
- A passion for creating clean high-performance and maintainable code
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and integrating third party API services, preferably in an Azure or AWS environment
- Strong experience in middle tier/backend technologies such as .NET, Golang, relational and/or non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- CI/CD experience with Azure DevOps, CircleCI, Jenkins or similar
- Familiar with container orchestration systems Kubernetes, Docker or Mesos
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé via the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more than 25 years, we have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 5,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV installations actively use one or more of our products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 500 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.