Quality Assurance Analyst
LiveTiles is a hyper-growth SaaS company founded in Australia, headquartered in New York, and with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA. LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. Empowering companies to surface and integrate disparate business apps, resources and files, a single pane of glass over Office 365 and Azure, combining AI and intelligence.
We recently celebrated the merger of LiveTiles, Wizdom and Hyperfish in the only way we know-how... A rock concert at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas! Queen was the only other show in town.
Our team is underpinned by three core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive problem solver. An accomplished communicator, with an eye for fine detail. As a Quality Assurance Analyst at LiveTiles, your mission is to work closely with our product development teams, testing exciting new functionality, verifying the existing functionality our many customers rely on, and working with our Head of Quality Assurance to develop and improve our existing QA processes and practices.
What you'll do:
- Execute and document functional testing on new product features. Verify and report on the stability of existing product functionality.
- Confirm that LiveTiles product releases meet acceptance criteria and are fit-for-purpose and release to customers.
- Develop new software test cases and contribute to test automation.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency. Create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership, partners, Microsoft and our growing customer base. building success as a top SaaS business and solutions provider.
- Leadership. Cultivate the culture and motivate those around you to accomplish the above.
What we're looking for:
- Success, delivering unforgettable experiences. A proven track record of high-quality software releases in previous organisations, with at least three years of experience in quality assurance or software testing roles.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft technology stack including Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams.
- Communication skills: ability to communicate precisely, concisely, and clearly.
- A willingness to learn and adapt, as well as thinking outside the box.
- Integrity, empathy, and trustworthiness.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and solutions.
- A self-starter, but also a strong team player, with excellent collaborative skills.
Now that you know what we’re looking for, here are some additional benefits of working at Wizdom and LiveTiles:
- Community-minded and people-oriented workplace. Being “decent human beings” is one of our core values.
- We are a truly global company, your colleagues are located all over the world and on an average day, you will have meetings with people from all over Europe, as well as the US and Australia.
- Opportunities to travel to customer's all over the world
- Super flexible working hours so you can balance your life
- Amazing and super fun colleagues
- Lots of social activities for you and your family, such as corporate parties, Summer and Winter parties, and Christmas "hygge".
- If you like to be active, then there are both running clubs, board game nights, and plank challenges
- Lunch and fruit arrangement.
Submit your application via the application link. We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible however no later than December 12, 2019. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jason Imms at Jason.Imms@livetiles.nyc.
We look forward to hearing from you.
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
12. December 2019