Technical Consultant with a passion for Telco
Technical Consultant for our customer team.
Are you interested in implementing high-quality technical business processes in our software platform and bridging the gap between software development and customer support?
Within Enghouse Networks, we see ourselves as innovative, problem solvers and relationship builders. At Enghouse every individual matter, new initiatives that can improve our products or the processes by which we work are always welcome and encouraged. So if you share any such ambitions you may want to look our way.
Join the team
As our new Technical Consultant, you will join our Professional Services team that works on developing and maintaining our billing solution for specific customers. As a successful Technical Consultant, you are passionate about developing solutions to improve the quality of our products and therefore we expect that you will:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document new standard or customized processes
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications to develop appropriate solutions
- Handle software bugs related to the specific team area
- In co-operation with all Stakeholders, ensure a high quality of task descriptions so no misunderstanding occurs when solving a task
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Have good analytical skills to convert our customers’ needs into professional business solutions
You have an outgoing and pragmatic approach and you are able to see a problem as a chance to find a solution, as well as creating new development projects.
- 3-5 years of SQL database query skills as well as Java, Servlets and Junit
- Knowledge of SOA, Apache Tomcat, GUI design, SOAP, REST, SOAPUI, Subversion, Maven, Eclipse, Business Process Modeling tools or ZKoss is preferred, but not required
- Customer-support experience
- Business experience in telecommunications, finance or CRM solutions will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent business insight and understanding
- Outgoing approach
- Great communications skills
- Proactive team player
- Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks
CDRator is part of Enghouse Networks, company that provides a self-care, post and pre-paid real-time platform for mobile telecommunications companies and the machine-to-machine (M2M) market.
Enghouse is a global organization that has tripled in size from the last 7 years. Our global reach makes us an exciting employer for anyone who wants to work in an international environment. With more than 40 offices around the world, you will get the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey and get opportunities to learn and develop. Enghouse Systems is a publicly-traded Canadian IT company. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL”.
A challenging and exciting position in a dynamic organization with a positive working environment characterized by being both enthusiastic and informal. We are proud of having a good work-life balance with a variety of employee benefits including, pension plan, health insurance, flexible working hours, extra vacation days and social events. We also have a structured introduction program to help new employees get started in their new role. We are located in a light modern facilities west of Copenhagen (Ballerup) close to public transportation and major roads.
You can send your CV with motivation letter through the link below. If this is not you, then please share it with someone you think could be a potential match! Apply today, we are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis. For any questions regarding the job opening please contact our HR Business Partner Angela on +4561679691 or email email@example.com