Office 365 Cloud Consultant
Do you want to work with leading-edge technologies and infrastructure on the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Platform? If so, Avanade sounds like the perfect match for you!
At Avanade, we have a passion for technology and our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Through thousands of projects, we’ve transformed businesses for the digital world, and as 14 times global Microsoft alliance partner of the year with more than 30.000 Microsoft certifications, we know our stuff.
Founded in 2000 as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, all powered by the Microsoft ecosystem.
At Avanade Denmark, we are currently 65 dedicated employees and we plan to grow. This is why we are looking for new talents to join us and become part of this exciting journey.
About the role
Are you keen on working with Microsoft technology and cloud solutions, then you could be our next colleague helping our clients by making them truly cloud-driven companies.
Office 365 & Azure are key technologies in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Ofice365/Azure including being evergreen in a constant evolving cloud environment. Everything is done based on Microsoft’s Office365/Azure platform and the latest tools and technologies.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
Why Avanade? Because there’s no place like this
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Areas of responsibility
As an Office 365 Cloud Consultant at Avanade you will:
- Design, plan and implement Office365/Azure infrastructure solutions
- Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migration
- Understand Office365 hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management
- Work with basic Office365 services like S4B, Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments
- Security projects with EMS, AIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD
- Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Pro Plus
- Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office365 & Modern Workplace services
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of the journey to cloud and needed assessment
- Act as lead for colleagues on large projects
The ideal candidate
At Avanade Denmark, we are looking for strong, client-facing team players and your skillset likely includes:
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of previous experience in working with Office365 and Azure AD
- Must be skilled in Powershell, and able to read and write scripts
- Must have client-facing experience
- Must be a superuser in Windows 10 and Office 2016 on at least Outlook. Knowledge in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft 365 / Enterprise Mobility+Security is an advantage
- Knowledge about hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS is an advantage together with Skype and Exchange knowledge
- Knowing AIP, OME, DLP, MFA, Conditional Access, Intune, AutoPilot, Onedrive is a plus
- Experience and understanding of basic infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, Windows server etc.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office365 licenses is definitely an advantage
Above this we also want you to
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise in cloud infrastructure and modern workplace.
If the above sounds interesting, click on 'Apply now' and Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition will arrange meetings with relevant applicants on an on-going basis in the pursuit to find our next future star consultants.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.