EU Partner Sales Manager
For our client, Clearhaus, we are searching for an EU Partner Sales Manager. The top priority for their new colleague and EU Partner Sales Manager will be to strengthen Clearhaus’s strong position in the European market for payments.
Clearhaus consists of a dedicated and experienced team working with equal parts of interest, dedication, and creativity. You will be part of a sales team currently serving partners and customers in 33 European countries. You will be responsible for strengthening the already existing strong European partner network. You will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales process – including developing sales opportunities, mapping customer needs, and acting as a customer consultant who guides and delivers the strongest FinTech services to the customer.
You have a distinct entrepreneurial spirit and do not hesitate to take up tasks and finishing them successfully.
For the right candidate, there will be rich career opportunities in one of the Nordic region's fastest-growing FinTech companies.
- That you are trustworthy and follow assignments and tasks to the end.
- That you have a good technical understanding.
- That you are goal-oriented, enterprising, solution-oriented and smart.
- That you, with great independence, can execute and manage all stages of a sale.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical solution sales (preferably B2B, SaaS sales or e-commerce).
- You are able to identify where our payment services and features can add value to the customer.
- You write and speak Danish and English fluently and preferably master one or two other languages ??at a professional level.
- You are detail-oriented and take great pride in quality and structure in your professional work.
- You are responsible and take ownership.
- Initiative and proactivity are keywords for this position.
If you can see yourself checking most (or perhaps all) of the requirements in the above-mentioned list, we would love to hear from you. Do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any doubts or if you need answers to questions regarding Clearhaus or the position as EU Partner Sales Manager.
Your upcoming assignments:
- To contact, qualify and process both in-bound and out-bound leads.
- To identify and develop new potential markets and segments.
- In close collaboration with management and marketing, you must develop and maintain partnerships.
- Provide expert advice to new and existing customers.
- Develop and refine sales tactics and strategies.
- Drive onboarding of new customers and partners.
The company offers:
Exciting challenges in one of Denmark's fastest-growing FinTech companies.
Great opportunities to develop your skills in an exciting environment with super talented colleagues.
Strong team spirit and the opportunity to make a difference in an innovative organization. You will have a great impact on your own everyday life, while at the same time being part of an innovative environment where you meet experienced and inspiring colleagues every day. The company values commitment, curiosity, helpfulness and humor.
Own chef, great coffee and lots of hygge.
Clearhaus is a payment institution and European licensed acquirer, serving more than 10,000 webshop owners in 33 countries with simple and secure solutions at competitive prices. By using Clearhaus, webshop owners can accept payments from Visa, MasterCard and Apple Pay in 1-3 days.
Clearhaus offers one of the industry’s best support departments and access to all transaction data and has in a short time gained market share in the acquiring space. As a pioneer in payment technology, Clearhaus was the first in Denmark to offer Apple Pay and Google Pay as payment methods to webshop owners. Clearhaus continues to add innovative features that make payment more smooth and effortless.