Business Central Hybrid Consultant
We are experiencing strong growth, and are also busy with projects beyond our Danish borders. We are thus looking for an adventurous consultant who is passionate about providing both commercial and professional consultancy, as well as high standards of quality in development.
Our branch office in Dubai was established just a year ago. Being part of a small team means that you have a strong impact on our business, and you will be able to shape our future together. If you like working with sales, consultation and implementation of solutions for our customers in the Middle East, as well as support various exciting projects from our Danish offices, then you are the right one for us!
As Business Central Hybrid consultant, you will be part of our highly skilled team of sales, consultants and developers. You will be responsible for your own assignments and projects, but you will also be part of project teams across our different offices. You will have plenty of contact with our customers and will be a commercial representative of the company. Together with our regional director, you will be responsible for driving sales, contract and projects in the Middle East. Thus, it is important that you have a strong drive and are comfortable dealing with customers and projects independently. You are a good team player and together, we deliver solutions that live in accordance to our values (Respect, Ambition, Curiosity and Smile & Joy). Our Dubai team plays an active role in Danish projects and there will be times you are expected to lend a helping hand when we are working larger scale development projects.
The workplace will be in Dubai, UAE, where RelateIT DMCC is situated at Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT).
Required professional skills
- Relevant education or experience, primarily within company operations, processes and IT support
- Ability to drive sales-related tasks
- Customer and solution-oriented approach with good business acumen
- Experience in driving projects and ensuring timely deliverables
- Experience with implementing Business Central and NAV, within a few modules
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written)
It would be a benefit for you to possess the following:
- Experience with developing Business Central (AL) and NAV (C/AL) code
- Technical and/or functional competence in LS Retail
How will we describe you?
You focus on creating opportunities and working solutions rather than harp on constraints. You are outgoing and thrive being in dialogue with existing and potential customers. You are a team player, have a keen sense for details, and follow your tasks through. Your workday varies and we expect you to give an extra hand during extra busy periods. This flexibility is naturally recipocrated by the company. We expect that you are not afraid to voice your opinion, formulate yourself well in English and enjoy professional discussions with colleagues and customers.
What will you be doing?
- You drive customer analysis, business cases, as well as ensure thorough follow up
- You drive and participate in implementation of projects with business dialogue, project coordination, meeting reports, presentations and user guides
- You drive the sales process and contract negotiations with potential new customers in cooperation with the regional director
- You ensure best practice in the solutions you work with
- You contribute to a workplace of high professional competencies and strong collaboration across departments
- You test and document in accordance with industry standards
+45 76 31 72 90
Application deadline: February 9th, 2020.