For our support office in Copenhagen, we’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect.
Are you keen on implementing solutions that generate the desired business outcome? And do you see yourself as capable of providing leadership in guiding and supporting various stakeholders and teams across our regional organisation?
If so, we have an exciting position for you as our new Solution Architect at Specsavers – better known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark.
What you’ll do
As our new Solution Architect, you’ll work closely with a team of highly skilled domain-driven Solution Designers and with Enterprise Architecture to continuously support the evolvement of Architectural Roadmaps, ensure optimum reuse of standard components and appropriately follow Specsavers’ standards, principles and policies. This includes the responsibility of designing solutions that meet and support Specsavers’ business requirements and delivery functions.
Specifically, your primary tasks will be:
- To define, develop and continually improve the Solution Architecture function at Specsavers
- To create high-level designs realised by lines of business and strategic programmes
- To maintain the Solution Architecture work products to ensure accuracy with the life estate
- Work with local and global architecture functions
- Define Solution Architecture descriptions in response to business problems and opportunities
You will also be in charge of producing initial solution assessments and outlines that will establish the baseline for our Solution Architecture and contribute to our target architecture vision.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who can work systematically with multiple cross-functional tasks. You must be able to balance idealised solutions with practical business demands, and preferably also be able to accommodate all the following qualifications:
- TOGAF certified
- Have an appreciation of enterprise and integration design patterns
- Hold excellent skills in stakeholder communication
- Be self-motivated and competent at working in teams
What’s in it for you
This role is a great opportunity for you to serve a major impact on the selection and implementation of technical solutions within a global organisation. You will work in close collaboration with our Business Analysts, Product Vendors and Development Teams to translate business requirements into solutions that are delivered on time, within budget and in line with Specsavers’ architecture standards.
In addition, you’ll get to enjoy the following employee perks:
- Join a smart, passionate, and fun-loving team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible time schedule with the possibility of working from home and frequent business travelling around Europe
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye- and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the link below.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Technology Strategy & Design, Niels Braae at email@example.com. Queries about the recruitment process go to Talent Acquisition Partner, Cecilie Hamp at +45 30 76 30 79.
Let’s make a difference, together
At Specsavers, we’re as ambitious as you are. We dare to take chances and try new things – that’s what has brought us to where we are today.
Of course, we wouldn’t be able to do this without investing in our people. That’s why we offer an extensive range of learning and development opportunities – so everyone can grow and develop on both a professional and personal level.
And that’s just one example of what we’re doing to get closer to our ambition: to make better eye and hearing care accessible to everyone. Specsavers already provides eye and hearing care for more than 38 million customers globally, together with more than 37,000 employees. As our new Solution Architect, you’ll join us on our transforming eye health journey to make a positive difference to the lives of all.