Digital Project Manager for eCapacity
eCapacity is an award-winning digital consultancy specializing in digital strategies, analytics and marketing technologies. We take on commitment and clients across Europe with our largest client base in Denmark and the United Kingdom. We help leading brands grow their digital business and have long standing relationships with clients such as Novo Nordics, VELUX, YouSee, Grundfos, Pandora, Magasin and Schneider Electrics.
We are 35 people and rapidly growing, and you will be part of a team of dedicated business consultants and digital experts passionate about the online business, IT technology and creating value for clients. We do that through a combination of business and industry insights, data analysis and independent advice on marketing technology as well as platform and supplier selection.
As a Project Manager at eCapacity, your main responsibility will be to plan and oversee digital projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget. You will set the project scope and objectives along with the team and manage the projects from start and all the way through the implementation phase ensuring that the clients achieve the best possible results. You will work in teams consisting of 3-7 consultants + multiple client and vendor stakeholders. You will be the key driver in delivering the project results and need to be able to manage several projects at the same time. You need to be able to adapt to the clients’ way of working, be it agile, waterfall or other methods. Furthermore, you are expected to:
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders – internally as well as externally – in different levels and geographical locations
- Perform project reporting by providing clients with key milestone updates and content for measuring and following up project quality and performance
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and control risks
- Drive consistency in ways of working and promoting best practices in project execution
- Communicate fluently in Danish and English
- Be a strong team player
You are passionate and structured about digital business optimization and have the ambition to help build the Nordic region's strongest and most competent digital consultancy. You are digitally savvy and may have an interest in a future leadership role.
Specifically, we are looking for a person with:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive projects with a strong drive
- A strong toolbox within project management
- An interest in helping other project team members
- Excellent command of Danish and English in speech and writing
You will become a part of a team of 35 digital optimization experts, advisors and strategists. The culture in eCapacity is defined by team spirit, talent development and by being the best in the industry. The main part of the team is located in central Copenhagen, but we also have a small team in Århus. You will be working in a cross-functional environment together with both business strategy analysts, technology experts and other senior data analysts.
We offer an interesting position in a rapidly growing company where you will experience a steep learning curve and a challenging journey. Furthermore, we offer:
- A professional environment with a lot of freedom and a focus on personal development (including certifications)
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential Danish companies
- A great social environment with Friday bars and a newly created event team
How to apply
Human Point is a recruitment partner at this position. If you have any questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact the recruiting specialist Andrea Ihle on tel. +45 22 51 56 52.
Accession is as soon as possible and discussions are held on an ongoing basis. Therefore send your CV as soon as possible and apply via "Apply now".
All applications will be treated confidentially.
eCapacity consists of 40 people but rapidly expanding and you will be a central part of their growth ambition. They are working with Denmark’s largest and most successful enterprises optimizing their digital transformation. They help clients connect siloed data into an understandable customer journey. We make personalisation and optimisation an integrated part of our clients business through the use of data science and advanced modelling and support them to activate these insights in all digital channels. We are deep experts in digital marketing platforms like Google and Adobe.
Among our clients are TDC, TV2, Alka, Pandora, CBB, Schneider-Electrics and VELUX. We are an international consultancy with our largest client commitments to date in Scandinavia and United Kingdom.