Customer Service & Support Manager
Do you want to take on a new challenge, heading our Customer Service and Support Management office at Charlie Tango in KMD Ballerup? And are you the right hands-on manager to lead, develop and motivate our Customer Service and Support team? Then you might be the new Customer Service and Support Manager we are looking for.
Leading the team
The objective of the Customer Service & Support Manager is to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the Customer Service & Support team.
As a Customer Service & Support Manager your responsibility will be to run the Customer Service & Support team in an efficient and profitable manner, with a focus on great customer satisfaction. We want to meet our customer’s expectations based on the contractual agreed service level agreements and focus on retention.
The criteria for success in this position will be to lead and support the Customer Service & support team, while ensuring strong processes and procedures that are constantly updated, developed, implemented and followed.
Our Service & Support should always be delivered on time with a high level of quality.
The Customer Service & Support Manager reports to Executive Director Peter Østerballe and the team works closely together with Project Delivery Management, Consulting and Solution and Print Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a Customer Service and Support Manager your responsibility will be to oversee and supervise day-to-day operations of the Customer Service & Support team. You will develop and implement effective Customer Service procedures, policies and standard processes supporting the Service and Support team and you will recruit, mentor and develop Customer Service & Support team members and nurture an environment where the team can excel through engagement and empowerment.
As a Customer Service and Support Manager you'll need to show:
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise the Customer Service & Support team members clearly and to liaise effectively with all stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Good listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require and confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to navigate and network in a complex structure
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position
- High proficiency in English and Danish with strong communication skills
- Strong numerical skills and an analytical mindset
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- A solid understanding and aptitude toward IT development
- Experience with Teams, Sharepoint, Jira
- Knowledge of ITIL, Prince2, ISO/IEC 27701
About Charlie Tango and KMD
At Charlie Tango we transform brands by delivering coherent customer experiences, combining strategy, creativity, and technology. We have offices in Østerbro near Trianglen and in KMDs offices in Ballerup. This position will be in Ballerup. With a highly diversified team of 150 specialists and yearly revenue of 280m DKK, we master the full digital lifecycle process from digital strategy development and innovation, over creative and technological engineering and services.
Charlie Tango A/S is a wholly owned KMD A/S subsidiary. KMD is one of Denmark's largest IT services groups. KMD is owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
For more information about Charlie Tango please visit: www.charlietango.dk.
If you believe that you are a match for this position, please apply for the job with a motivated cover letter and an updated CV. Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact Executive Director Peter Østerballe on email firstname.lastname@example.org.