Manager for our IAM & AD Governance team
Would you like to lead the team who are technically responsible for DSV’s Identity & Access Management solutions and Active Directory Governance, working in close collaboration with stakeholders and business process owners across DSV?
Join us at the heart of IT
Your new desk is placed at our headquarters in Hedehusene, within Global IT. From here, you will lead the IAM and AD Governance team.
Like other IT teams in the department, your team of 4 is international, with 2 members based in Denmark and 2 in Switzerland. Together, we make sure that all the IAM and AD processes for DSV on a global scale are well-managed and running smoothly.
Make your mark on our future solutions
Recently, DSV made a large acquisition, and with that, thousands of new employees have joined our company.
“Right now, we are on an exciting journey to implement new IAM tools to ensure we can keep up with an increasingly complex set-up and the many new additions to the DSV family. This is where you step in,” says Stephen Brodie, Senior Manager of HR & Group Systems.
In this role, you take responsibility for developing and managing the IAM tool and driving the road map forward. You will also be responsible for AD Governance, ensuring it is maintained and enforced in all areas.. This is an opportunity for you to lead a team of your own and work with a great degree of independence and exposure to DSV globally and within Global IT.
Therefore, stakeholder management is also a central task of yours as you work to secure buy-in and support from many colleagues within Global IT and all levels of the business.
Lead your team
In order to achieve success in this role, you will:
- Lead, motivate and structure tasks for your team to ensure stable operations
- Handle personnel-related processes, such as employee development, etc.
- Ensure adherence to DSV policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for input to IT audits and compliance
- Keep on top of new developments and industry standards which are relevant to IAM and AD
Experience with IT and talent for achieving results
With a positive attitude to change, you focus on achieving your goals, and you work hard and proactively to understand what is needed from you as a leader. Therefore, you are also aware of your leadership style, creating excellence through motivation and positive energy. You manage stakeholders with diplomacy and finesse, ensuring long-term buy-in across the organisation.
- You have solid experience with leading technical teams, as well as managing projects and stakeholders
- You have a sound understanding of Identity & Access Management processes and complex IT landscapes
- You are experienced with developing and implementing IT tools, from either consultancy or a large international organisation
- You may have specific experience with IAM and AD
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have great communication skills
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Stephen Brodie, Senior Manager of HR & Group Systems, on +45 22 25 78 92. We handle all recruitments internally, and therefore, we do not use recruitment agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com