Storage and Virtualisation Manager
If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
Job Req Number: 23208
Would you like to manage one of Denmark’s largest storage and virtualisation portfolios?
We offer you a chance to influence the strategic direction for our IT infrastructure and lead a team of IT specialists dedicated to facilitating stable and efficient data storage.
Become part of core IT in DSV
Joining Server Services of IT Operations in Hedehusene, you will lead our Storage and Virtualisation team consisting of 8 senior IT specialists, 2 of them are based in Poland. Responsible for server virtualisation and our storage platform, our goal is to increase standardisation and automation and ensure the stability and performance of our infrastructure set-up.
Manage our storage environment
You will have the overall responsibility for the team’s deliveries and day-to-day operations as well as leading and developing the specialists. Juggling strategic, tactical and operational leadership, you:
- Manage the continuous development of our infrastructure environment with a focus on stability and optimisation
- Strengthen our set-up for monitoring and reporting capacity and storage use – e.g. securing forecasts that are able to predict trends and information on whether more capacity is needed, and that spending is distributed efficiently
- Prepare budget plans and stay on top of storage spending
- Collaborate with the business to find ways to improve our set-up
Manager with background in IT infrastructure
To succeed, you have the ability to make decisions and set a direction. You are a convincing change agent who can create engagement and get employees and stakeholders onboard with your ideas. And you are always on the lookout for possibilities of optimising what we do to benefit the business.
- You bring 3+ years’ experience as a line manager
- You bring 5+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure, ideally from a large company
- You understand the bigger picture of infrastructure and are familiar with storage capacity planning, monitoring, notification management, etc.
- You keep yourself informed on the newest developments within your field
- You have good communication skills in English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager Jannik Dunmose on +45 25 41 60 88.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 47,000 employees in more than 75 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com.