Salesforce Senior Consultant - Copenhagen
This is an exciting role for an experienced Salesforce consultant which offers candidates the opportunity to work in a firm expecting rapid growth in 2020 at the heart of Copenhagen – one of the world most liveable cities. You’ll have excellent development opportunities and the chance to work in a consultancy with a clear focus and ethos.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support and coach your peers in an environment which places a high degree of importance on collaboration, teamwork and personal development.
- Keep your knowledge of relevant markets, and business / technical developments up to date and ensure the rest of the team is too.
- Participate in project design and proposal work.
- 2+ years of experience in a top strategy or consultancy firm.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English, both verbal and written.
- A strong commercial mindset and motivated in a commercial environment.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge others.
- Ability to build and manage a positive team environment.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have the freedom to manage your work and be part of a positive environment.
- Fantastic development opportunities.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
With a laser-like focus on the Salesforce channel, Mason Frank International is the leading provider of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. We understand how difficult it is to find Salesforce professionals with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, MuleSoft and CPQ experience. In addition to our recruitment practice, we have created our training arm—the Mason Frank Tech Academy— to fill the gap in the Salesforce candidate market.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +45 89 87 15 02 where confidentiality is guaranteed.