Implementation consultant for Transport Management System in Road IT Europe
If terms like Large Business Transformation Programmes, Product Implementation, and Agile makes you smile, we might be the next adventure you could embark as part of your career journey.
You will be part of our Road IT Europe department, where we implement and maintain IT systems to keep 20,000 trucks and 10,000 operational staff working efficiently. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
Implementation Specialist in a business transformation programme
You will be part of our strategic business transformation programme and responsible for the configuration of our future Transport Management System, which we intend to bring to more than 30 countries. We are in transition of moving out of our legacy system to a new Transport Management System and need the best talent to help us with this journey.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will map business requirements into configurations in our new Transport Management System solution to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be to:
- Work closely with our colleagues from business to understand business processes (Order Management / Planning / Financial and Settlement) and configure the application based on business needs and accepted best practices.
- Manage relationship with programme stakeholders, keep them informed about progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all programme requirements and deliverables.
- Identify and report software gaps and communicate findings and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Provide proactive support (3rd line support) to application and operational issues across the production environment.
Passion for translating business processes into software configuration.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about interpreting business processes, defining software requirements and further translating them into software configuration. You thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment; helping your colleagues to solve technical problems and introduce preventive or mitigation measures needed by the teams. You are focused on continuous improvement, have an eye for inspecting and adapting and enjoy working in collaboration with different teams or independently. Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within Business Management, Engineering, Information Technology or experience in the Transport and Logistics industry.
- The ideal candidate has hands-on experience working with configuring, testing and supporting IT systems and/or you have a solid knowledge of Road Operations combined with general IT knowledge with a willingness to learn and upskill your technical competencies.
- Self-starter - There must be a genuine interest in finding and implementing solutions to abstract and complex problems without direct instructions.
- Experience working with Agile teams would be an advantage (we are using Jira and Confluence for our daily work).
- Experience working on integrating with various systems would be an advantage.
- Experience in the delivery of software solutions within the Logistics would be an advantage.
- Great communication skills, and able to communicate fluently in English both written and spoken.
- High travel mobility and willingness to participate in international projects. Expected travel will be around 20-40 days per year.
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with 40+ highly motivated people from across Europe. The location of the job is preferably in the main office in Hedehusene, but the right candidate can work from the local office location. You should be able to communicate remotely, and you will be expected to travel within Europe.
The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Diana Kriucokas, Manager, Planning and Mobility on +45 22 94 48 43 or Mohan Palaniandy, Director, Road IT on + 45 52 61 79 68. We handle all recruitments internally, and therefore, we do not use recruitment agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com