Service Request Management Process Owner
Would you like to lead the effort in ensuring an optimal process for our Standard Service Requests and improve the experience of thousands of users on a daily basis?
At DSV, you will have every opportunity to make a big impact on our organisation as you draw on your ITSM and ITIL knowledge and experience to ensure quick and accurate fulfilment of Standard Service Requests.
Join one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies
At our headquarters in Hedehusene, you will join 15 colleagues in the Transition & Transformation team based in Denmark, Poland and the Philippines. We are part of Global IT Support which supports more than 60,000 colleagues across 90 markets.
Become our Standard Service Request expert
In Global IT Support we are in the process of improving our Service Request Management capabilities across the organisation. As the process owner, you will lead the construction of a global Service Request Catalogue to support the swift and efficient fulfilment of all Standard Service Requests.
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and improving the Standard Service Request Catalogue with input from colleges
- Continuously improving Service Request Management capabilities throughout the organisation
- Representing the Service Request Management process in various interfaces with e.g. the Incident and Change Management processes
- Ensuring awareness and knowledge of the Standard Service Request Catalogue through training and ongoing organisational change management
To obtain the best possible results, you will work closely with the Incident Management Process Owner as well as with a broad array of other stakeholders to gather insight into processes and workflows. Furthermore, you will collaborate with our IT development department who will build the catalogue.
Through your work, you will build bridges between IT, the business and end-users to better meet business and end-user needs.
Your tasks will include:
- Building the Standard Service Request Catalogue, including facilitating workshops with relevant stakeholders to gather input, writing SLAs and developing approval processes
- Mapping, defining and designing the process for building the catalogue
- Engaging with our ITSM team to develop and implement new functionality
- Defining process compliance and performance reporting
- Training colleagues in the use and improvement of the process
- Continually onboarding new services and adapting the scope of the catalogue to the needs of the business
You should expect some travel activity to visit colleagues and stakeholders across our markets.
Experience with standard service requests and an aptitude for ITSM
Your strong communication skills enable you to build good relationships with stakeholders at all levels and navigate their different wishes and requirements. You are proactive, take ownership of your tasks and have a strong ability to follow through on your objectives and meet deadlines. Moreover, you:
- Have experience with standard service requests, preferably from building catalogues and request fulfilment
- Have experience with ITIL and ITSM—with process design and process integration/implementation
- Are skilled in organisational change management and building strong stakeholder relationships, with a solid ability to lead change across organisational boundaries
- Are familiar with the development and configuration of software solutions and are able to find both constructive and practical solutions to different technical challenges
- Are capable of translating between user demands and technical development requirements
- Communicate effortlessly in English in speech and writing
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position You are welcome to call Senior Process Specialist Jonas Højbjerg on +45 26232949.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com