Sector Sales Lead, Industries
Are you ambitious and eager to position Capgemini as a preferred partner with key logo's in Denmark? Are you passionate about future-proofing your clients' businesses - turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies? Can you drive complex sales cycles and in parallel balance operational and advisory requests from clients?
Then come join a company with 225.000 employees globally and 5.000 in Scandinavia alone.
We are looking for an experienced profile with a track record of high performance and proven capabilities to take the position as Sector Sales Lead, Industries.
Sector Sales Lead, Industries
As Sector Sales Lead you are the driver in a complex playing field across multiple subsectors, orchestrating and promoting the best of Capgemini portfolio towards defined accounts. You take hands-on lead as well as guide and support the account team to achieve ambitious targets, and you will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with our customers and build forward-looking partnerships.
Your mission is to grow the Industries Sector across all Service Lines. Subsectors include Finance, Services, Telco, Media & Technology.
- take hands-on lead on own account portfolio
- anticipate business needs and manage definitions of Capgemini's value proposition roadmap
- manage complex customer situations and overall customer satisfaction
- organize Win/Loss review with the customer
Sales & people management
- own the GTM sales plan for industries and ensure a consistent pursuit by the account team
- manage the sales pipeline and strive for predictive accuracy
- regularly report on sales performance
- directly support the most strategic deals
- manage all Market Sales, Deal Makers, Expert Sales, Bid Managers and all necessary pre-sales resources to grow TOP clients in the sector portfolio
- develop and lead the account team, from recruitment to operational performance, in accordance with Capgemini leadership expectations
Skills & Requirements
- vast experience from IT services
- strategic thinking
- senior sales/sales management track record, strong negotiation skills
- ability to create and manage relationships at CxO level
- strong Market knowledge, and delivery/technical knowledge
- entrepreneurial, proactive, leadership, teamwork, team coaching, competitiveness
- a dynamic and global work environment
- a place to build/continue your career pension, Health Insurance and a competitive salary package
- a value driven atmosphere where respect, courage and team spirit are center points of our behavior
This year, Capgemini was elected one the most ethical businesses in the world, and in 2018, Danish IT media Computerworld put us on the top 10 for job satisfaction. Here we take great care of each other. So, though you will be spending most of your time out in the field your Capgemini colleagues are always close by if you need assistance - there is no doubt that you are part of the team.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Sales Director Claes Kongsdam at Claes.email@example.com.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link "Apply online" below.
Read more about the endless opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 225,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.