Are you an experienced Training Partner with passion for driving business impact and value? And are you eager to be responsible for improving business performance and effectiveness through education, technical training and knowledge sharing? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Become our BEC Tech Academy training partner
As a BEC Tech Academy training partner, your objective is to ensure a great learning experience for our IT developers. Your superpower is to enable, build or buy learning that our developers and technical colleagues needs. You are successful in the job when BEC Tech Academy upskills the organization to meet our tech and banking visions.
Your tasks are to:
- enable subject-matter experts to build impactful learning content into tech/business relevant learning paths
- shape and source a relevant learning ecosystem that holds both informal and formal learning that helps reduce the learning/skills gaps
- conduct training needs assessments, ROI forecasts and training measurements together with our internal IT developers
- manage external vendors such as content providers, digital learning and content platforms, as well as content creation tools
- lead the administration through our student workers.
As a person, you believe that developing IT skills can transform an organization. You find passion in enabling others to succeed and understand your role in a larger value-chain. You thrive with complexity and take on resistance as a positive challenge that you want to overcome. You are curious about tech and organisational drivers for change. You are a team player who, through great interpersonal skills, makes others succeed.
Our desired candidate holds:
- +5 years of experience as L&D manager, training partner, learning consultant or similar
- preferably experience from an agile IT organisation (SAFe)
- highly valuable skills: computer skills, performance research and data analysis, stakeholder management, vendor management, communication and facilitation
- thorough understanding of modern principles for learning and development.
Who we are
You will join BEC Tech Academy who delivers business value by closing the skills gaps for our +450 IT developers across our three development divisions. Tech Academy enable teams and employees to keep up with the pace of change, future technologies and closes the IT skills gaps for a greater customer value creation.
We pursue high impact learning and training that can be measured in a higher performance. This is an opportunity to work with both tech and people in an informal environment. You will join our agile team who holds a high degree of autonomy.
Can you see yourself with us?
You will become part of the newly created BEC Tech Academy team and work out of Roskilde.
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible as we are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, and no later than February 21, 2020.
For questions, do not hesitate to contact Department Manager Kenneth Thomsen on 29 82 80 07.