IT Operations Specialist
JYSK is continuing our global growth, and one of the primary tasks of the IT department is to support the continued expansion. We are going full speed ahead on the implementation of new solutions, enhancements to existing solutions and integration of new countries.
To ensure that we will continue to be able to offer the best possible support for the entire organization we are looking for a talented and ambitious IT Operations Specialist for our Store IT Operations team.
Working from our head office in Brabrand, you will be part of a team of five people in the Store IT Operations department.
The department serves 21 JYSK countries, and has the responsibility to maintain our store business applications across all machines in the organization, including backend servers. The work is primarily centered around administrating our POS solution, and major projects like replacing our POS retail application.
The client platform is Windows 10; the server platform is Oracle Linux. Strong knowledge of either, or both, is a requirement.
Other technologies frequently encountered are JavaPOS, Java JRE, Oracle DB, MariaDB, Powershell, Linux shell scripting, Docker, Grafana and Splunk.
We consider experience with any of these, retail technology, or retail in general as a benefit, but not a prerequisite.
You bring dedication and you…
- Ensure that things work better when you leave than when you arrive
- Learn fast, think laterally, and apply creativity when solving problems
- Are proficient with IT operations, scripting, and automation
- Like learning new technologies, and approaching new problems
- Are able to work within projects as well as with minor tasks
- Have a helpful mindset when assisting our second line organization
- Have good communication skills in Danish as well as English
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- An IT organization with a fix-once philosophy
- Training in relevant technologies
- A department with a healthy focus on work/life balance
- To get influence the IT landscape of one of Denmark’s fastest expanding retailers
- An informal work environment with committed professionals
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to call Team Leader, Kennet Fussing Friborg on +45 8939 7500 or at KFF@JYSK.com (holiday from February 28 until Marts 6, 2020 – please contact on email within this period).
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply online”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
Kennet Fussing Friborg +45 89 39 75 00