Team Lead position for a team of mobile device specialists
Join us to apply your knowledge of Mobile Device Management and take on this exciting and challenging leadership position. You will set the direction for where we will be in the future in strong collaboration with our skilled department, optimising and improving performance as you go.
Join Global IT
In your role as a technical team leader, you will have functional and people management responsibility for the Mobile Device Management team.
Lead, motivate and engage a team of specialists
As a team lead, you will be a strong technical leader with responsibility for operations of; barcode scanners, mobile phones, MDM tools (Soti), mobile phone policy, conference equipment and other global device policies.
Your global team of 5 colleagues are located in Denmark, Switzerland and Portugal.
We have a good and strong team culture all working in the same direction across multiple locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Structuring and coordinating resources for new projects that involve mobile device deliveries
- Managing key stakeholders across both IT infrastructure and business application areas
- Define the strategy within own area of responsibility
- Act as the "Gate Keeper" to facilitate all incoming work and delivery requests
- Lead, motivate and structure tasks for your team to ensure stable operations
- Handle personnel-related processes, such as employee development, recruitment and team performance.
- Ensure adherence to DSV policies and procedures.
You will be a part of the management in the Device Management department within Global IT, End User Services and refer directly to the Manager of the Device Management department.
Skilled team leader within MDM and potential conference equipment experience
With your great understanding of MDM tools and solutions, using your strong people skills, you set a direction, create engagement and motivation.
- You have a documented 3+ years of management/Team Leader experience.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience within the technical area.
- You must be skilled at collaborating with and managing stakeholders, as there will be a great deal of contact with other functional areas with IT and the business.
- You can interpret technical requirements and present it to a non-technical audience.
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing.
- You have an excellent customer mind-set.
- You have Soti or similar experience or knowledge.
- You have barcode scanner knowledge.
- You are able to travel 10-15 days a year.
- Good PowerPoint and general MS office skills.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call IT Manager, John Hansen, +45 25 41 77 77.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com