IT architect/specialist to design and implement IT systems in large infrastructure projects
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of IT systems for future Siemens’ infrastructure projects?
You will join a team of engineers from our Digital Grid department, who design and implement digital solutions for high voltage substations placed both Onshore and offshore. You will have a leading role in ensuring the right implementation of secure and reliable redundant IT platform for our Substation Control Systems. Solutions like Active Directory, RBAC, Domain Controller, Syslog, Black and White Listening are part of our IT platform that build the platform for the Substation Control System. You are passionate about complex technical challenges and understand how to translate them into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and security.
- Design, implementation, documentation and test of the IT architecture
- Translating system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions
- Coordinating IT activities through the different phases of the project towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement and improve the cyber security aspects in our concepts
- Drive the development of our IT and cyber security know how
- Some travel must be expected – approximately 25 to 40 days per year
- You have a relevant academic IT background such as AP graduate in IT technology/computer science, B.Sc.Eng or M.Sc.Eng in computer engineering
- You have a minimum of 5 years proven experience as an IT administrator / system architect or similar
- You have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and are proficient in spoken and written English
- You understand the importance of stakeholder involvement and can accomplish win/win solutions through teamwork
- You have strong writing skills for documenting work before and after the design
A chance to be a “hands on” part of the global green energy transition. Personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging international environment. Access to leading edge technology and investment in your future development. You will be part of a growing team with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI)
We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from medium voltage substations and the point of consumption – with building technology – from climate control, to fire and security to distributed energy systems. Where they meet, at the point of connection, there are exciting growth markets where we ensure that energy is used effectively – in energy storage and presumption, to electric vehicle infrastructure and microgrids.
Siemens SI is a division with 44.000 smart minds all over the world and 300 in Denmark. Besides the area supplying the energy market we make buildings intelligent. In average we spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. We are currently implementing several of the largest energy renovation projects (ESCO) to date in Denmark, including energy renovation of several large hospitals, municipalities and private companies. Read more here and meet your future colleagues here here.
Come join us
Send us your CV and cover letter. Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis. For further information, please contact Henrik Nordahl Jensen via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.