Are you eager to apply your cloud and project experience on our next big journey to building a data warehouse? And do you see yourself in the execution of our ambitious roadmap and working with the newest Microsoft cloud technology through your clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities? Then it might be you we are looking for.
We need your drive and ambitions for our journey to future success
We are looking for a BI developer who matches our ambitions to help us drive the business to future success through implementation and execution of our ambitious roadmap that we have made for the upcoming years. We have already started our next big journey to building a data warehouse in Microsoft Azure cloud with PowerBI as the reporting tool. As a BI developer you will join an international team and be responsible for the Azure DW and PowerBI reports together with architecture and design for the Microsoft Azure platform.
You will be helping implement and execute our ambitious roadmap
You will help the department with cloud initiatives and help maturing BEC with adoption of best practices within cloud. The ERP department is working very closely with the business, therefore having an application maintenance mindset is also key to succeeding in this role.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in workshops with technical persons, document requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and cloud best practice
- Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation
- Create solution, functional and technical specification documentation for the project
- Design, develop, review and test code for the Azure platform
- Stay current on Microsoft Cloud platform on what's newest trends on architecture, code and new features on the upcoming releases and related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies
- Work with the team to deliver guidance on the architecture.
Some travelling will be required.
As a person you are an initiator with great ambitious. Through your structured approach you are able to understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, together with providing them support and assistance when needed. Furthermore, you are very flexible with time and thrive working in a process-oriented environment.
We would like you to have:
- 2+ years Microsoft Azure Cloud experience
- T-SQL, .net, SSIS experience
- Previous Project development experience (Customization, modification, testing)
- PowerBI experience
- Cloud maintenance experience
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Strong communication skills and ability to operate within cross functional teams
- Former experience from the financial industry is an advantage.
Who we are
BEC has invested heavily in upgrading their ERP system to D365FO and moving their on-prem solution to Microsoft Azure. The solution is a large solution with approx. 1200 users, that covers 2 countries (Denmark and Poland). Phase 1 of the solution is mainly finance and project module, for supporting BEC organization in the best possible way. And now we are beginning our next phase, which is implementing a new cloud Data Warehouse solution based on Azure Synapse.
Currently we are 4 employees in Denmark and Poland and 4 external. Our aim is to grow to 7 permanent positions in Denmark and Poland in 2020. The work environment is energetic and ambitious to creating value for our customers.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application no later than 08.03.2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Zyshan Chowdary on 61 56 77 52.