Come fight food waste with data!
1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our solution is the Too Good To Go app plus all the infrastructure and data to serve it!
The Data team is looking for a Data Engineer to strengthen our data infrastructure. We’re a team of data engineers, analysts and scientists working on making data available and using data to enhance our products. You’ll work with setting up, improving and monitoring our data pipelines. Working and coordinating with other Tech teams to ensure we can deliver insights and serve data towards internal and external users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Big Data technologies, Linux and cloud platforms (we use AWS)
- Experience with Python, Java/Scala is a major plus
- Fluent SQL, database/data warehouse maintenance
- Docker and ideally Kubernetes
Nice To Have
- Kafka, Spark, Apache Camel
- Hadoop experience
- Exposure to ML frameworks (Kubeflow, MLflow, AWS SageMaker)
The ideal candidate
- Is technically curious.
- Is a strong team-player with a natural drive, and the ability to communicate across teams.
- Not afraid of challenges, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Be part of one of Europe's most promising scale-ups, with HQ in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours.
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.