Tech Lead / System Architect
Would you like to lead the direction of how we design and structure our software products? Are you experienced and ready to take on this responsibility, or do you have the ambition to become an architect?
If you can say yes to the above, and you also would like to build great software in close collaboration with a skilled scrum team - then we may have the job for you.
Who are we and our tech stack?
EG Digital Welfare is a business unit of EG where we deliver a number of administrative solutions for the Danish municipalities and regions. We have more than 20 years of experience within e.g. self-service products for the Danish citizens and with the market-leading social administration software EG Sensum.
We have offices in Ballerup and Odense as well as teams in Warsaw and Odessa. We work with Scrum and go through an agile transformation during 2020 to further improve our development setup and processes.
We work together across all functions and locations to ensure high customer satisfaction and to deliver products that make it easier for our users to do their job as well as possible.
You will work independently from the scrum teams and will lead the tech stack by keeping our technologies up-to-date, introduce and ensure code guidelines, participate in early design workshops and build the technical roadmap for our product portfolio.
We work with the following tech stack
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC & Webforms
- Angular (on its way)
What do we expect from you?
- We expect you to be a good communicator and trustworthy team player. You are a tech lead already or want to become one and you have the ambition and skills to become an architect.
- You have a background as a software engineer or similar and at least 5-6 years of experience.
- You are able to both speak and write Danish fluently as well as speak and write clearly in English
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging work environment, where not two days are alike
- Very skilled and nice colleagues, who know that they will only succeed through great teamwork
- Attractive benefits, such as health insurance, great canteen, etc.
If you want to know more about this position, please contact Development Manager Hans Ole Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Team Lead Jacob Hostrup Henriksen (email@example.com). We process applications as they are received. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
At EG A/S you will find more than 1,000 of the market's brightest and most empathic minds. Every day you'll be working with dedicated colleagues driven by a shared passion for delivering world-class value-creating software solutions to our 9,500 private and public clients.
Together, we form an ambitious yet informal team with room for variety and respect for diversity. Therefore, we can both laugh together and work hard to meet customers' needs for robust and industry-specific software. Find out more at eg.dk