Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (Customer Engagement)
Who you'll be working with
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us, and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don't want just another Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) opportunity, then we are the place for you.
The focus of your role
Our functional consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365 related, our functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are able to translate it into the technical requirements for our Dynamics 365 developers working to implement the solution.
What you'll do
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programs globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack. The market is moving to a fully online model, which will give you the opportunity to work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends. With our clients based across the US, Europe, Australia, and Asia you'll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
In your work, you will be expected to deliver consulting assignments (as well as support sales and pre-sales activities).
Tasks will include:
- Have a broad understanding of a variety of industries e.g. Health, Lifesciences, Financial, SCM, Transport, Production, Manufacturing, Retail & Utilities.
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding the way customers have implemented Dynamic 365 and be part of the support organization.
- Take a lead service consultant and work with a distributed team to provide services to our customers
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints with a focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits, and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients - Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
- Advice and implement Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployments for customers
What you'll bring
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience, and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- Have the technical understanding of what can be achieved and recommended in Dynamic 365 customizations
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast-paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regard to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills:
- You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have the ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level - from c-suite to end-user.
- You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation, and coaching.
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, and a strong university background or a management qualification.
You will have to have previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
- Full lifecycle experience on CRM or ERP based programs within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Dynamics 365 certifications
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward-thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 225,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.