Jira-ninjas for a growing consulting company
Are you currently working as an application-specialist, or ideally even in Jira or other of Atlassian's products? Perhaps you are known as the Jira-ninja among your peers and would be interested in helping companies get the full value out of their Jira installation? Then you are what we are looking for!
Aety is a dynamic and agile consultancy company based in Copenhagen. We are a certified Atlassian platinum enterprise solution partner and we help organizations with the implementation of solutions within the Atlassian product-stack including Jira Software & Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo. We have a broad spectrum of clients ranging from small companies to large enterprises within the private as well as the public sector. We furthermore conduct training and develop add-ons for the Atlassian stack.
About the positions
You will join Aety as a consultant where you primarily will assist clients with installing and configuring Jira and other Atlassian products. Therefore, the position involves direct contact with our clients to determine business requirements and recommend the best technical solutions.
Due to increasing demands, we are looking for both junior- and senior positions within both operations, technical and process-oriented areas. At Aety we operate with three distinct specializations, in which we are currently hiring for all three! If you have experience in Atlassian or similar applications, you're in the right place.
The three distinct specializations are:
Atlassian Operation Specialist:
- Tasks include installations, upgrades, and migrations
Atlassian Technical Specialist:
- Tasks include integration and addon development
Atlassian Process Specialist:
- Task include identification of business requirements and application configuration
All roles can include:
- Mentoring to the technical consulting and support teams.
- On-boarding of new team members and ensure the entire team follow consulting best practices
- Provide user and admin training on the use and management of Atlassian tools
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations - webinars and in-person events focused on areas such as IT Service Desk, Application Lifecycle Management, and Project Portfolio Management
Your background can be multifaceted. It can be that you are currently working as a consultant within large standard platforms (ServiceNow, Topdesk, Salesforce, Remedy, SAP etc.) and has experience in working with Jira as your task management tool, or perhaps even that you are working as an Atlassian consultant or superuser in your current company.
In order to succeed in this position, you should be able to recognize yourself in two or more of the points from the list below:
- You have a background within IT-consulting
- You are willing to acquire at least two Atlassian certifications
- You have previous experience implementing solutions in one or more areas such as:
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Agile methodologies and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- ITIL and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- DevOps & Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- You have experience in operating an ever-changing environment with a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done with desirable results
- You work with an analytical and structured approach to problem-solving and are used to working with deadlines.
- You thrive when working in teams, and you appreciate an informal company culture
Preferably you have a bachelor's degree within a relevant field of study or the equivalent work experience as a minimum.
You will become part of our growing consultancy company, where you will be invited to take part in the business development of the Atlassian area.
We offer a competitive salary and health insurance, as well as investment in developing your skills through attending training and conferences, as focusing on the professional development of our employees is an important part of our DNA. Additionally, we are a strong team of colleagues, and humor is an important part of our daily work tasks at the office.
The positions are to be filled as soon as possible, so we are calling in candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we recommend that you send your CV and application already today
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kristian Thomsen if you have any questions: +45 2687 0810
Aety is an agile IT-company founded in 2016. We work after agile principles and offer consultancy assistance within IT-development, Atlassian and AWS.