Senior developer (.Net/C#, WinForms/WPF)
Are you a senior developer (C#/WinForms/WPF) looking for a place with few formalities and a lightweight and hands-on development process? Do you want to focus your work time more on creating a world-leading software product, where you get much influence on the solutions in a flat company structure? Does it sound interesting with an international environment at an economically solid company with HQ and development office in Lyngby/Copenhagen as well as offices in Dubai, Houston and Kuala Lumpur?
Calsep is market-leading in the area of phase equilibrium software for the global oil and gas industry. We are looking for a new developer that can help develop and maintain our world-class software, while also securing a transition into future technologies, including innovative cloud products. We are currently 4 developers in the team.
We need an experienced developer who knows Windows desktop development really well and has the ability to work with complex systems. We expect you to:
- Implement using Industry standard best practices to further improve architecture, code quality, performance, scalability and maintainability of our systems.
- Create Proofof-concepts (POCs) for new and innovative ideas/requirements to determine their feasibility.
- Collaborate with project team members as well as colleagues across the organization to define and implement application features
- Modernize and optimize the applications Technology stack
We are looking for a profile with more or all of the following skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of solid experience in building Desktop/Windows GUI applications using C#/.Net/ WinForms/WPF Technologies.
- Strong experience with DevExpress (or other leading user controlsets) for WinForms/WPF
- Proven skills for developing Frontend C# Business logic using OOP concepts
- 5+ years of experience in .NET development using Visual Studio
- Generally strong programming knowledge, fluency in C# and a solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Master degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering discipline
It will be considered a plus if you have:
- Exposure to MVP and MVVM frameworks.
- Flair for designing UI, icons and logos and other image resources
- Exposure to design patterns, unit testing, source code control, and agile development methods.
- Experience with TFVC and Git
- Your code is easy to read and understand.
- You understand complex concepts and are able to communicate them to both your peers as well as nondevelopers
- you’re self-driven as well as a team-player and get things done.
- You master the art of simplicity.
- You promote continuous improvement to the way of working, for you and the company.
The Job offers you to:
- Work in high-quality mindset on a world-leading software product
- Develop premium user experiences for our customers
- Excellent opportunities to continuously develop your skills as a developer
- Have the chance to work together with highly skilled experts within their field.
- Make your mark and directly see your contribution to the business.
- A flat company structure where you can focus all your work on developing and architecture
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive salary
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26 if you wish more information about the role. Send your CV today to email@example.com with the tag “Fullstack Developer - Calsep”. No cover letter needed.