Experienced Web Developer
Join our agile QualiWare family and get insight into our unique enterprise architecture tool that enables companies to make successful and visionary business transformations.
“If you want to strengthen your competencies and become part of a community of tech-loving nerds, who have a lot of fun together – then this is the right place for you,” says Service Delivery Manager Claus Pedersen.
QualiWare – take your business to the next level
At QualiWare, we make it easier for companies to develop, optimise and manage their business – e.g. when it comes to improving their strategies, competencies and other internal processes.
To help our customers achieving exactly this, we have developed QualiWare X – a digital and user-friendly enterprise architecturemodelling tool, which you will help implement and customise.
Join our Service Delivery team
At our HQ in Farum, you will become part of our agile Service Delivery team. Here, you will join our IT administrator and 3 solution architects. We also have 3 solution architects working from Stockholm, London and Canada – all in all, you will work alongside some of the best talents in our field.
Install, configure and customize
In close collaboration with our consultants and salespeople, you will become responsible for implementing QualiWare X for our customers. More specifically, you will:
- Install, configure and customise QualiWare X – both for the cloud and on premises
- Analyse and handle incidents – and you will collaborate with our developers to solve them
- Take part in our support function for QualiWare X in close collaboration with your team
We make results while having fun
At QualiWare, we make advanced technology solutions while having fun. Both during normal workdays but also at our social gatherings – for example at our Christmas party or our yearly 1 week long summer event where we have a 24-hour long hackathon and a great dinner afterwards.
A bit about you
- You bring some years of experience with web development in Microsoft technologies
- You bring modelling experience or familiarity with a similar enterprise architecture tool
- You thrive in a position with some customer contact as you on average will spend 1 day a week at our customers’ locations – primarily in Copenhagen or on the rest of Zealand
- You speak Danish and English
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant at Jobindex Jens Wang at +45 72 45 90 74.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jens Frederik Wang
Tlf. +45 72 45 90 74
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.