1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our solution is the Too Good To Go app that millions of users across Europe are already using.
As we continue to grow at a high pace, we need to strengthen our internal IT department - to support existing and new employees in all IT-related matters, as well as to help rolling out IT services to all employees globally.
Based in the Tech Team in Copenhagen, this is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in a dynamic, international company.
You will be working with our IT Manager to support our organisation with Internal IT needs.
- Servicing our employees globally as first point of contact for hardware/software support questions (currently around 550 Waste Warriors in almost 15 countries)
- Laptop/Phone/monitor/Video equipment purchase and setup
- Setup of IT for new employees
- Software: Helping of updates, keys and installation of new Software
- Administrate and maintain our Global SSO and Device Managent solution
- Keeping track of and maintaining IT supply
- You have a "toolbox" of skills to rely on
- Thrive in a job with versatile tasks and great influence on your own work situation
- Focused and analytical in your approach
- Proficiency in English and additional languages are a plus
- You have good collaborative skills and honest communication
- A friendly, service-minded personality
- Great communication skills: you’ll be working with a team of more than 550 passionate people across almost 15 different countries
What we offer:
- The experience of working in a fast-paced, innovative company
- A great office full of friendly and passionate colleagues
- Working towards a great cause!
- Additional benefits such as catered lunch, healthcare insurance etc.
How to apply:
- Please upload your CV and motivational cover letter (in English) following the link below
- All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded
- Our deadline is “as soon as possible” - we’re screening applications as we speak