Business architect to Online Banking
Are you passionate about digital development for financial institutions and their customers? And can you apply your experience in agile business development and financial IT in your daily work to deliver great value for our customers? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Get access to exciting development and management tasks
As a business architect in the agile team Online Banking, you will be part of the ebusiness ART (agile release train) that develops and supports both standard and individual solutions for financial institutions. The solutions are developed in close cooperation with our customers, both internal and external. The department's focus is on digital web channels such as the classic netbank, the new netbank, 3. parties' integrations for the corporate netbank, PSD2, etc. In the job, you will in collaboration with the Product Owner, the development team, bank representatives and internal stakeholders, shape features and refine stories and follow them from idea to production. You will participate in testing the solution and ensure that they fulfill the requirements.
Your primary tasks include, (but are not limited to):
- Handling daily maintenance and surveillance on our products in production in close collaboration with the development team and the Scrum Master of the team
- In collaboration with the team's Product Owner, you will have the commercial/professional dialogue with BEC's customers, and engage in the customers' business, and understand their needs, to transform the dialogue into optimal solutions
- Cultivating the ongoing information and dialogue with customers about upcoming deliveries and their ongoing involvement during the program increment
- Contributing to the preparation of decision proposals for the business owner group
- Ensuring that tasks and actions in the team are prioritized in accordance with customer priorities and team committed objectives
- Actively participate in agile events as part of the agile team
- Implementing solutions in close collaboration with our Implementation Consultant in the ART, hereunder, updating business procedures, communicating the change, etc.
The team has members in Poland and some travel activity can be expected.
As a person you are extrovert and you appear responsible, secure and trustworthy to all your stakeholders. You thrive working in an informal and relaxed business environment built on trust. You are a team-player that shows respect for the views and contributions of the other team members. Furthermore, you have a winner's mindset that pursues organizational growth through commercial thinking.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- experience with the SAFe framework is an advantage
- former experience within agile business development (specific experience from online banking and similar solutions would be considered an advantage)
- former experience within IT
- business knowledge on web applications within the financial field, digital money, etc. (maybe not through work, but outreach knowledge and interest)
- strong negotiation skills in terms of settling on a minimum viable product
- strong professional English skills both written and oral
- academic financial education or IT education is considered a plus, but more important is the interest for digital media and the burning desire to be part of developing the future of the digital bank
A special workplace
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. The tone is informal, and you will work among professional and quality-conscious colleagues. You will be a part of a relatively new team, established in December 2019. However, the ART is one of the most agile-mature in BEC. Some team members have several years' experience in BEC and some joined within the last 6 months. The Agile Team 'Online Banking 3', which you will be part of, consists of 7 team members, including an agile Scrum Master and Product Owner. We are a total of 40 employees in the department 'Online Banking'. We have an open and honest dialogue where we dare to say things as they are.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application no later than 13.03.20. We will conduct interviews on an on-going basis. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact department manager Kuno Leerhøy on +45 61 56 77 34.
BEC is the IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry. We make customers' ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital markets platform.
We are 900+ employees at BEC with locations in Denmark and Poland cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.