Manager or Senior Manager, Cybersecurity
We are looking for cybersecurity specialists. Our cybersecurity practice is growing, and we are seeking specialists that will advise and work with leading institutions in the Nordic financial service sector. The position is based in Copenhagen, but the client base is across the Nordics.
You can be a part of building a better working world and to help counter the attacks that are threating our society’s infrastructure, but at the same time facilitate the use of a more digitalised society.
Security is one of the key factors for our customers, and thus professional advising about the protection of their assets is our primary purpose. You need to be vigilant to arising threats and be able to advise on mitigating actions.
The key responsibilities
As a Manager or Senior Manager in our Danish Cybersecurity practice, you will lead development of information security strategies and manage teams, with limited supervision, to deliver third party risk assessments on suppliers and external vendors.
You will also have responsibility for:
- Incident response strategy and implementation
- Management and treatment of identified risks through assessments and vulnerability analysis
- Secure application development (SDLC)
- Deployment and managing identity and access management programs
- Regulatory requirements
- SIEM deployment and operation
- Vulnerability scanning deployment and operation
Skills and attributes for success
Experience in information and cybersecurity is essential for this role. A Big 4 background or comparable consulting experience is required, preferably in combination with excellent industry experience. Furthermore, a broad background across security is expected and the following attributes are beneficial for this role:
- Demonstrating integrity and team spirit
- Showing energy, enthusiasm, and having the courage
- Building relationships based on doing the right thing
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in analysing organisation’s cybersecurity priorities and practises.
- Experience with managing people and multiple assignments.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the cybersecurity consultancy field.
- Good writing and oral communication skills in both Danish and English.
- A relevant university degree.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous work experience with applying or using frameworks such as NIST, COBIT and ISO27001/2 in international environments.
- You are structured, factual and have well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with practical ability to shape the Cybersecurity agenda.
What we look for
Highly motivated, a good communicator you will need to convey technical content in business language with senior management. You are a true team player who is not only looking to enhance your own career but recognises the value in developing others and strengthening the team.
What working at EY offers
EY strives to be on the cutting edge in cybersecurity advising and offers interesting and challenging jobs with opportunities to work with experts in the field from across the EMEIA region.
In order to sustain and build your skills, you will be provided educational opportunities to build and grow your career path here at EY.
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and solidarity and where professional development is at the center of everything.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Please submit your CV and cover letter online. This is a prioritized hire so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Claus Thaudahl Hansen, Partner at +45 25 29 36 39.