Marketing Content Writer with a digital mindset & focus
Are you a creative marketing writer, with experience in modern marketing platforms & tools, and do you know how to transform technical language into commercial persuasive content?
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to produce compelling content that contributes to the overall success of our products in a global market.
You will be part of a small team where you will work closely together with engineers, product managers, sales & support to create quality content that appeals to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. Success is measured in increased visibility, awareness and lead generation.
Your main responsibilities:
You will have a versatile role, where you will create and edit collaterals such as product briefs, case studies, newsletters, email marketing, blogs, social media, and the company website. You will work closely with colleagues across the organization and sometimes clients.
- You will develop content for new product launches, advertising campaigns and events.
- You will create and manage an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- On a regular basis, you will also develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- All along you will ensure consistency of language, style, voice and messaging across all platforms.
Are you the right candidate?
You are an exceptional writer with a passion for technology, working in bleeding edge areas that shape the digital world we live in today, with knowledge about cloud, mobile and enterprise networks, cybersecurity or similar. More importantly, you have experience transforming technical content into commercial stories that can help the reader in the buying/decision-making process with the following qualifications
- BS/MS degree in either marketing, journalism, education or related communications field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role, preferably a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience.
- Ideal profile has writing experience from either a B2B software or hardware company or from a company working in telecommunications, finance, data center or security verticals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Experience in modern marketing tools and platforms, including social media, web, analytics, email, webinars, paid and earned search, retargeting and other advertising, CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- You speak and write English to a native level, since most of our customers are based in the US and Europe.
You take ownership of your assignments and have a natural outgoing approach towards colleagues and customers. Creativity and perseverance are among the personal skills that you bring to the table.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and motivating environment where daily work life is characterized by varied activities and lots of challenges. The decision paths are short, the atmosphere informal and cooperation and commitment is a key attribute of your colleagues. You will join a company with 13 different nationalities who work in a social atmosphere. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing who encourages freedom with responsibility and an environment where there is room to share knowledge.
If you have questions to the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Director of Product Marketing, Simon Lincoln at email@example.com.