Product Owner for Trading Platform
Do you have a commercial background within Trading, and would you like to try a new exciting challenge within the Bunker Holding Group? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
In this newly created position, you will play a vital role in securing that our Trading Platform is expanded, improved, and applied efficiently across the commercial organisation. You will represent commercial entities across the group and you will be responsible for maximising the value of the products being created or improved.
About the job
As Product Owner, you will ensure that improvements to the Trading Platform always have a business focus and brings value for the majority of end-users. You will be the link between the business and the agile IT team developing the product and join our group of Product Owners that lead the development of digital products in BHG.
We need someone with a strong drive and a sound commercial understanding, who is triggered by making a big difference for the wider group through your work.
In this job, you will get access to decision-makers within the Group and sparring on a daily basis with experts across the organisation as well as problem-solving on a daily basis.
"You get to be a key driver in order to secure that the business gets what it needs from our IT department and you will have a steep and interesting learning curve,” says CCO Christoffer Berg Lassen
Your responsibilities will include
- You will own the roadmap for the Trading Platform, using your high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for developing the product.
- Weighing priorities cross commercial entities according to needs, objectives of stakeholders and available bandwidth.
- You will own the Trading Platform, being responsible for business clarifications, prioritisation, etc.
- Serve as the voice for business, being the primary link between commercial stakeholders and the development team.
- You will be accountable for the product, inspecting and evaluating product progress continuously.
- You will be responsible for utilising the value of improvements and new features added to the product
- You will ensure that the product is tested and accepted by the business when new features are released.
We don’t expect you to deliver on all Product Owner responsibilities from day one, but you should have the mindset of wanting to grow in the role and you will get the support needed.
Your profile & qualifications
To succeed as Product Owner, you have excellent networking skills. You can challenge and listen to advise, but also make tough prioritisation decisions. It comes natural to you to operate and improve digital experiences. In addition, you are able to share knowledge, ideas and are passionate about digital trends. Furthermore, you:
- Have a strong solution-oriented approach
- Have good communication skills, engaging and influencing skills across the organisation.
- Gain an overall understanding of technologies used in the product
- Develop yourself and take part in our ambition to constantly enhance our way of working.
- Be able to work out of Middelfart minimum 4 days a week
To succeed in this position, it is vital that you are persistent, diplomatic, visionary and ensure your team delivers solutions that brings maximum value to the business.
The role will be anchored in the Commercial organisation and you will report to our Senior Operation Manager.
So, are you ready to challenge and explore the boundaries of your comfort zone? If so, please apply as soon as possible.