Senior Technical Network Architect
Would you like to be responsible for the development and maintenance of the multitenant network infrastructure, and for solving challenging problems relating to scale, security, and reliability whilst delivering business value? Then you may be who we are looking for.
Your job tasks
A great focus of this role is to work closely with Sales to develop new services for customers. As such, the ability to deal with uncertainty will be key. Successful candidates will have expertise with service provider networks and architectures, as well as cloud and hybrid-cloud deployments.
Furthermore, you will:
- Design and deploy networks based on business and technical requirements.
- Participate in customer infrastructure network design activities
- Contribute to the development of the overall network architecture, including security.
- Review, consult and prepare for planned change introduction to the production environment.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to plan and execute software upgrades and device maintenance.
- Develop and provide network topology diagrams and configuration standards.
- Troubleshoot problems, occasionally lead or assist 3rd level troubleshooting
- Effectively communicate solution and architecture designs to both team members and other internal technical teams
- Perform critical investigations into functionality that are not working as desired.
- Partner with customers to solve issues or perceived issues with the network.
You will join our Network team
The Network team is responsible for deploying, operating and troubleshooting the network infrastructure supporting both all customers and all Itadel employees. You will be working with a broad range of network technologies and vendors. You will become a part of the network deployment group – that is deploying new customers or additional solutions for existing customers.
Another part of the team is the network SPOC - several colleagues that primarily handle incidents and service requests – making sure we meet the SLA’s towards our customers. In total, we are 14 employees in the network team – 4 in CZ and 10 in DK.
- Experience with Cisco on CCIE like level
- Experience with WMware NSX
- Knowledge about Palo Alto and Check Point firewalls, HPE network equipment would be a plus
- The ability to work structured, also under pressure
- The ability to translate customer requirements to network implementations in a complex network environment
- Strong English skills
- 5-7 years’ experience from a similar position in a multi-tenancy environment
Are you interested?
At Itadel, we offer great conditions of employment, e.g. a good pension scheme, a delicious canteen, and an active staff association. You will receive thorough training about Itadel and our systems - and you will become part of a great team where the mood is always high.
We look forward to receiving your application and resume. We read applications on an ongoing basis, so the sooner you submit your application, the better. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Network Knud Nissen on +45 21 89 40 92. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Itadel is one of Denmark's largest Managed Service Providers. Our full-scale outsourcing concept covers services within Consulting, Cloud, Service Operation, Network, Security and End User IT. We are a team of more than 200 specialists and we have offices in Denmark and the Czech Republic. Our headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark. You can also find us in Ballerup, near Copenhagen and our new office in Prague opened in the beginning of 2019.
At Itadel, it is of utmost importance that we deliver and operate secure, strong and scalable IT platforms. We focus on making life easier for ourselves and our customers. We do not over-complicate our processes and we are extremely devoted to making our solutions easy to work with.