Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Are you a tech visionary with two to four years of experience in system design or information systems? Do you want to be a part of the next wave of innovation?
EY Nordic has an internal digital transformation team, named Nordic Tech Hub. Nordic Tech Hub define, develop and develop bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run the Nordic (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland) business, with a focus on Digital and Cloud.
Nordic Tech Hub is expanding to meet the demand for agile driven technology and automation solutions built in Microsoft’s Power Platform. This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent on Microsoft Power Platform implementations, including all project phases such as discover, define, develop, test and deploy. You'll become an integral part of the delivery team to ensure the solutions built for our customers meet their needs to help drive their success.
Your key responsibilities
Apply your deep technical and product expertise and combine it with your understanding of customers' needs to solve their complex business challenges by define, design and develop Microsoft Power Platform (Dynamics 365) solutions. In doing so you will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital solutions that will bring our customers’ digital visions and strategies to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participate in discovery meetings to understand and document business requirements
- Design end-to-end solutions and own deliverables such as Solution Architecture and Product Design documents
- Develop Microsoft Power Platform solutions (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Coordinate with others across the organization to build fully integrated systems
- Participate in code and security reviews
- Test, debug, and deploy solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Extensive experience developing MS Power Platform solutions, including Power Apps (both Canvas and Model-driven apps), Power Automate (Flow), Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, Forms, SharePoint and Teams
- +2 years of experience in system design or information systems
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience with integration to Azure services, such as Cognitive Services
- Familiarity with Dynamic 365 (D365), Office 365 platform, including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience working with/for Microsoft
What we look for
- A passionate techie with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space
- Someone hungry to succeed i.e. you should be willing to take risks, fail fast (if needed) and try again.
What working at EY offers
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and solidarity and where professional development is at the centre of everything. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Please submit your CV and cover letter online. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Emil Hovgaard on +45 2529 4377.
Application deadline: 03 April 2020.