Are you passionate about writing and do you excel when it comes to visually communicating complex it-technical topics? Do you thrive when you absorb yourself in analysis of complicated matters to find the right connections? Are you looking for a job where your daily effort really makes a difference for both the internal organization and the customers? Then you might be the right candidate for the reporting analyst position.
Your performance will ensure world-class operations communication
You will be part of a division playing an important role in coordinating efforts and sharing knowledge across organizational units. You will be part of a team, which are passionate about language and professional communication - we are almost nerdy about it. We go to work with the ambition that our customers, both internal and external, are always well-informed. We take pride in absorbing ourselves and applying a curious mind to transform technically difficult subjects into relevant and vivid texts. In our daily work, we collaborate with a broad spectrum of colleagues - from programmers to service owners and chief executives. As reporting analyst, you will become well-known across the organization, as you are very dependent on the deep professional knowledge of your colleagues to create in-depth presentations of any subject you work with.
Your primary assignments include, but are not limited to:
- compiling monthly and ad hoc operations reporting for BEC's customers - Danish financial institutions
- collecting, analyzing and processing information, both statistical data and qualitative input, which constitute the foundation for the reports
- preparing visual communication based on statistical data and analyzing data to identify notable trends
- contributing to continuous development of operations reporting to ensure that it always cohere with current requirements
- writing knowledge sharing articles for the BEC intranet and customer facing articles for the BEC extranet
- compiling PowerPoint presentations to share important knowledge across organizational units in BEC
Professional communication is encoded in your DNA, and you are brilliant at creating texts that stand out. You persistently reach out to your sources until you have all the information needed to write adequately about a topic. You have a logical mind and understand what it takes to communicate statistics, e.g. visually in graphs. Your analytic skills provide you with the ability to handle different types of information and data and holding it together to see patterns and coherence. You consider good communication a craftsmanship that require the right set of tools and the right building blocks, i.e. linguistic expertise and in-depth information.
We expect you to:
- excel in writing texts that present difficult technical knowledge in an interesting and easily understandable way
- know how to read statistical data, conclude important points, and pass it on to relevant stakeholders
- have a basic knowledge of Excel pivot tables and are experienced in managing data to generate the right view
- master the art of working within the framework of fixed agreements (SLA) and simultaneously being aware of development potential
- have the ability to cultivate valuable interpersonal relations to support your work
- possess high level language skills in both Danish and English, in both speech and writing
If you have experience from the IT services sector and/or the financial sector, it will be an advantage, but it is not a requirement
A special workplace
We are 16 colleagues in the department and 9 in your team. The team comprise of people with versatile experience within IT and communication. We are ambitious and responsible, professional and quality-conscious - you will be part of a team focusing on professional standards and costumer needs. The atmosphere is positive with a colloquial tone. We are often busy, but never too busy to pull together. We value knowledge sharing and learning, and we actually have fun going to work.
BEC offers many opportunities for further training and general career development. In addition, BEC has a great staff social club with a broad range of activities, which provide the opportunity to meet with colleagues in other settings.
Can you see yourself with us?
Have the description above caught your interest? Can you see yourself as part of BEC? Then we look forward to receive your application and resume.
Do you have questions regarding the position? You are very welcome to contact department manager Morten Zwergius (+45 21 57 77 66), or operations reporting manager Marie-Louise Lyster Nielsen (+45 20 74 91 94). We will process the applications on an ongoing basis, therefore send your application as soon as possible, and no later than April 24, 2020.