Digital Business Developer
You + UX + Data + Business Development = YES, PLEASE
Trendhim serves thousands of customers all over the world, and we want every one of them to have the best possible experience. To do this, we need a Product Owner.
Our growth has taken us to a place where we need someone to lead user testing and data-driven split testing across all customer segments and countries. But beyond analysis, our new colleague will take their findings and turn them into action.
You will responsible for optimizing and developing our platform across 27 domains - we don’t expect that you will do everything on your own, but that you in cooperation with development, marketing, and other resources will make sure it happens. Sound like a challenge you’re up for?
You’ll use your background and understanding of user behavior to:
- Improve CR, LTV, and AOV.
- Conduct quantitative research and split testing.
- Provide qualitative research on user behavior and user testing.
- Ensure valid data in tools like mParticle / Amplitude / Chartio / Analytics.
- Make data usable for the rest of the organisation and help ensure we prioritise the right projects.
- Be the master of our CDP and analytics platform.
- Fix bugs and develop the platform in ways our developers can not.
You’ll work closely with our highly-talented developers and marketing department, and you’ll have access to a team of freelancers and external superpowers if necessary.
You’ll work with data from thousands of orders and millions of impressions and sessions. Your data stack will consist of mParticle, Amplitude, Chartio, and Analytics. All projects will be powered by strict flows in Asana.
- You’re great with people, numbers and projects.
- You understand the implications of improving AOV, CR or LTV.
- You’re structured and can juggle great amounts of data within multiple projects.
- You’re a whiz with math and stats and use data to make decisions.
- You have an understanding of statistical models and the pitfalls of working with data.
- You’re naturally tech-savvy. Words like SQL and R sound like music to your ears.
- You have a learning attitude. We have room to grow and we want a team of people with aptitude… not just skill sets.
Trendhim is a fast-growing e-commerce company that designs accessories for men and sells directly to consumers online. With 5,000+ products and 10 house brands, we help customers in more than 30 countries and 18 languages. We’ve been named one of the fastest-growing companies in Denmark for the past 5 years and have no intention of stopping now. Everything is run from our office and warehouse in Horsens, Denmark.
You can read more about our vision, DNA, history and culture at https://career.trendhim.com/our-dna
- Daily lunch, snacks and drinks
- Challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Be part of a dynamic and talented team
- To be part of a fast-growing, flexible and ever-changing e-commerce business
- Great tools and gear
- High influence in an action-focused environment
- Serious employee discount
Apply via "Apply here".