You + UX + Data + Business Development = YES, PLEASE
You’ll work closely with our highly-talented developers and marketing department, and you’ll have access to a team of freelancers and external superpowers if necessary.
The mission? To optimize UX, AOV, LTV and CR on Trendhims platform across 27 countries.
Well, that really isn’t an easy mission to be on. But we guess that you’re not up for ‘easy’.
Our growth has taken us to a place where we need someone to lead user testing and data-driven split testing across all customer segments and countries. But beyond analysis, our new colleague will take their findings and turn them into action.
You’ll work with data from hundreds of thousands of orders and millions of impressions and sessions. Your data stack will consist of mParticle, Amplitude, Chartio and Analytics. All projects will be powered by strict flows in Asana.
You will be responsible for optimising and developing our platform across 27 countries - we don’t expect that you will do everything on your own, but that you in cooperation with development, marketing and other resources will make sure it happens. Sound like a challenge you’re up for?
You’ll use your background and understanding of user behaviour to lead and manage:
- Improvement of CR, LTV and AOV.
- Quantitative and quantitative research and user ande split testing.
- Ensure valid data
- Make data usable for the rest of the organisation via tools like in tools like mParticle / Amplitude / Chartio / Analytics.
We did write “lead and manage”, but we do believe that leaders get their hands dirty too.
- You’re great with people, numbers and projects.
- You’re structured and can juggle great amounts of data within multiple projects.
- You’re naturally tech-savvy. Words like SQL and R sound like music to your ears.
- You have a learning attitude. We have room to grow and we want a team of people with aptitude… not just skill sets.
Trendhim is a fast-growing e-commerce company that designs accessories for men and sells directly to consumers online. With 5,000+ products and 10 house brands, we help customers in more than 30 countries and 18 languages. We’ve been named one of the fastest-growing companies in Denmark for the past 5 years and have no intention of stopping now. Everything is run from our office and warehouse in Horsens, Denmark.
You can read more about our vision, DNA, history and culture here.
We’re a team of ambitious and handpicked talents, that really aims to constantly push and develop while being a five-star place to work.
- Daily lunch, snacks and drinks
- A staff association that ensures great parties and special events
- Challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Be part of a dynamic and talented team
- To be part of a fast-growing, flexible and ever-changing e-commerce business
- Great tools and gear
- High influence in an action-focused environment
- Serious employee discount
Apply via "Apply here".