Master Data Manager
PRODUCT OWNER – MDM PLATFORM – NEW DATA WAREHOUSE
The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us to take the lead in modernising and improving our data landscape and implement both a master data management system as well as a new data warehouse. Doing so, you will play a key role in creating a future-proof and modern IT landscape and facilitating data-driven decisions across the entire company.
Besides being responsible for implementing data governance throughout our company, you are also a vital part of ensuring the backlog execution and daily tasks of the Data Intelligence team.
Specifically, you will:
- As the product owner of the MDM platform and the enterprise data warehouse, ensure that the requirements from business units are prioritised and executed by your team
- Be the IT partner for and manage stakeholders in various areas of Bang & Olufsen where especially our financial and customer insights teams generate many of the requirements
- Drive our continued efforts to gain more retail insights from our partners worldwide
- Drive the harmonisation and gathering of data from various sources while maintaining operations
Joining us in Lyngby, Denmark, you become part of our Data Intelligence team. We are 5 technically savvy data specialists, who deliver reports and extract data for all business units. Besides being highly appreciated by all of our internal customers, our work is also highly prioritised on a strategic level in Bang & Olufsen.
What you bring
You have experience with driving data governance processes and implementing a master data framework in complex organisations. Your outgoing personality and assertiveness allow you to effortlessly drive an agenda and manage stakeholders across various business areas. Moreover, you bring:
- Knowledge of MDM systems and, ideally, experience managing an MDM system
- Skills in engaging in discussions on a strategic as well as operational level
- The ability to motivate and engage team members and, ideally, experience as an agile project manager, Scrum master and/or team lead in order to take on team leader tasks
- Experience with developing and implementing data governance models
- Fundamental knowledge and preferably experience with the usage of an enterprise data warehouse
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV, application, and portfolio by pressing the "Send Application" button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees, and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day, and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.