Linux IT Systems Engineer for dedicated Infrastructure team
Are you passionate about Linux, optimisation and automation of IT infrastructure and solutions? And would you like to work closely with highly skilled IT professionals, who are eager to share their knowledge with you?
What we do
Our IT Infrastructure & Support team enables, develops and facilitates the enterprise IT environment, which hosts the organisational IT services and solutions in our fast-paced business environment. The team continuously optimises the platform with new and best-practice solutions to ensure high availability, stability and performance.
Your new team
As our new talented Linux IT Systems Engineer, you will join a young and skilled team that is truly passionate about IT. You will be part of a culture that is characterised by a strong team spirit, a high level of knowledge-sharing, a helpful can-do attitude – and of course a great sense of humour! We provide an educative environment with focus on individual development, which allows a continuous improvement of your skills and responsibilities. The right candidate for this position is therefore eager to learn, curious about IT and wants to make a difference.
Your role and assignments
After a short onboarding process where you will get a thorough introduction to the team, our IT infrastructure and the future IT road map, your first assignment will be to design and implement a scalable Linux deployment/management system to support existing solutions.
On the longer term, you will have a significant role in designing and developing our future Linux infrastructure and management systems. You will have a key role in setting the direction and implementing our increasing need for Linux solutions and hosting.
- a company with best in class employee survey results on ‘cooperation’
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- design and develop our increasing need for new Linux infrastructure and solutions
- optimise, improve and maintain our current Linux platform and solutions
- ensure scalability, back-up and high availability on our Linux platform
- ensure best practice implementations and performance of current and new Linux installations
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant degree in information technology
- have minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with operation and documentation of Linux infrastructure
- (preferably) have experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- are fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are independent, proactive and outgoing, as you will cooperate with colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation
- see opportunities where others see problems. To secure a running business operation, you will employ a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, choosing the best solution for each problem
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small, as the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Application deadline: 26/05.
Get in touch
Mads Hald Christensen
Manager, Head of Infrastructure & Support
T: +45 5060 8085