Azure Solution Architect
Cybercom A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Søborg.
Our client is a global IT advisory firm in digital transformation services, and the global leader in software asset management (SAM), cloud and volume licensing and associated consulting services. They prided themselves on being trusted advisors to many of the globe’s leading organizations. The company has long experience within volume software licensing optimization, digital engineering, predictive analytics and assists the clients through all phases of the process of a digital transformation.
The company’s mission is to help customers, maximizing their return on investment (ROI) from investments in complex technology and software spend. They offer tools, services and processes, and ultimately helps optimize its clients’ ROI from complex software technology investments by optimize license usage, reduce costs and stay compliant with legislation.
The company is headquartered in Norway with 45 offices around the world, and today, they are 1500+ employees across the globe. They were founded on the beliefs of value creation, innovation, and transformation. Since the foundation in 2002, the backbone of the business has always been Software Asset Management (SAM). Their current ‘SAM First…Cloud First’ strategy, is to continue to strengthen both their Software Asset Management (SAM) and Cloud capabilities. They have partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle.
The Danish headquarter is located in Søborg, and currently employs approx. 80 employees with the ambition to grow to 150 employees by 2022. The Danish division mainly consists of consultants working in the SAM and Cloud team. The Danish cloud team is composed of a mixed skillset team, covering competencies within a wide range of cloud disciplines such as public cloud platforms, security, data, infrastructure etc. The demographic of the team is varied, with young professional with several years of work experience to senior consultant with 10+ years of experience. Denmark has set a growth strategy, focusing on accelerating the cloud consulting offering.
Azure Solution Architect
To strengthen the Danish cloud team, our client is looking for an Azure Solution Architect with presales experience. As Azure Solution Architect your main responsibility will be advising customers on modern and cloud services provision and transition. You will support customers and partners to understand business and strategic value of moving to the cloud. You will get to work closely with our customers, existing and future network, and covering all stakeholders from Developers to CXOs.
You will be qualifying and scoping requirements, producing end-to-end solutions in Azure. You have expertise in the Azure technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Azure platform. You will be designing and implementing of new cloud native solutions. You will also provide presales support for sales teams, and project management for cloud projects.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are self-driven to succeed and to take action. You display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present solutions to customers. You enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching others – perhaps you have the ambition to become lead, and mentor Junior Cloud Advisors and contribute to the Cloud Team with positive energy.
- Contribute in a team of specialists with competency in Azure Cloud solutions advising customers on modern and cloud services provision and transition.
- Helping customer and partners to understand business and strategic value of moving to the cloud, utilizing Hyperscale Cloud Technologies and advise Customer/Partner architect/technical teams to design, implement and operate cloud environments.
- Drive customers in their journey to the Cloud.
- Presales support for sales teams involving positioning of Cloud Solutions, presales qualification and opportunity identification
- 3-5 years of hands-on architect experience with designing and implementing of new cloud native solutions on the Azure platform
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud platform (PaaS and IaaS), from both an application development and infrastructure perspective.
- Experience with creating build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with public hyper-scale cloud such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Experience with developing migration plans, statement of work and client deliverables
- Knowledge or experience with migration and automation tools
- Experience with providing pre-sales support
Desirable Personal Skills:
- Must be entrepreneurial, self-driven and results oriented
- Display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present solutions to customers
- Demonstrate good communication skills including oral and written
- Outspoken Team spirit and coaching mentality
- Native Danish Speaker, English proficiency on a professional level
How to apply
Please submit your CV (application is not required) as soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Contact person: Mr. Van Bui
Phone: +45 2948 3852
Mail to: email@example.com