Outsourcing & compliance consultant to BEC
Are you capable of keeping large cloud vendors on a short leash? And is regulatory work on outsourcing your favorite pastime?
Is 'compliance' and 'IT security' the name of your game? And do you have extensive experience with outsourcing? Do you know how to convert your insights and your energy to added compliance value for BEC customers? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Our customers are increasingly facing requirements
BEC Security & Compliance is busy. Very busy. We are responsible for IT security related to BEC, BEC's suppliers, and particularly related to the services we provide to our customers. They are facing more requirements each day with regards to follow-up, insights, and reporting on outsourcing. We want to systematise that work, embracing all relevant cloud vendors.
You'll be busy:
- providing guidance and support for the procurement of outsourcing and cloud services in a cradle-to-grave process from entering the agreement to discontinuing it
- providing input to the ongoing development and maintenance of our ambitious cross-vendor control and compliance program and especially the ongoing operation of the program
- performing follow-up on the operating of outsourcing and cloud agreements, particularly the continuous control of requirement fulfillment
- reporting on outsourcing and cloud agreements
- sparring with our organization and our customers on implementing security requirements and rules
- performing continuous refinement of security and governance models enabling them to function in a cloud world within BEC's agile setup
- building guidelines and operating procedures on top of IT security policy and requirements
- harvesting, processing, analyzing and presenting management reporting
You prefer structure, you take the full picture into consideration and you do not lose yourself in detail. You know how to get the message through, and you use that knowledge wisely. You cooperate, and you have an outspoken relational talent. You communicate clearly, directly and with purpose - in English and in Danish, spoken and written.
In addition, we would like you to:
- have a relevant degree in law, IT, IT security, audit or e.g. business administration
- excel in-process work and consultancy
- have vast experience with compliance and control in the outsourcing domain
- have experience in producing and implementing IT security guideline and procedures
Former experience with IT security work or IT audit and a past in the financial sector or within one of the larger consultancy companies is considered a plus.
Your new colleagues
You will be part of a diverse group of specialists. We insist on a very open internal culture, jokes, and cross-domain sparring. We cooperative constructively with our organization, our strategic partners, and particularly our customers.
Can you see yourself with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than May 27, 2020, as we will conduct interviews on an on-going basis. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Bettina Immergut Wagner on +45 23 36 88 01.
BEC is the IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry. We make customers' ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital markets platform.
We are 900+ employees at BEC with locations in Denmark and Poland cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.