Head of Accounting Hub Delivery
The Global Finance & Risk Technology (GFR) is expanding at Saxo to support Global Finance & Risk department which is cross functional areas such as Finance, Risk, Treasury and Compliance. GFR Technology is part of Operations, Finance & Risk Technology which consists of over 100 employees.
As our new Head of Accounting Hub Delivery you refer to and belong to the GFR Technology team. The GFR Technology is on a transformational journey to help GFR go from good to great.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of developers to deliver quality business outcomes
- Designing and building an Accounting Hub finance accounting solution
- Maintain, update and add to existing GFR Accounting Hub configuration to support changing business requirements and with a strong focus on test automation and test led development
- Lead architectural discussions and design exercises to design optimal solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of API’s and applications.
As a person you come across as a self-starter who is comfortable leading discussions with GFR as to how to develop the best solutions to help GFR go from good to great. You will need to lead from the front and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following technical skills:
- Strong foundation in C# and .NET technology. An ability to demonstrate a strong grasp of core concepts like generics, multi-threading, and memory management.
- Skills and understanding of the .NET Core and Web API technology is an advantage
- Strong RDBMS skills, preferably with MS-SQL Server as back-end database. Ability to work with Database software – optimizing database queries, stored procedures and indexing.
- Must be proficient in frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework
- Experience of working within a cloud environment preferably with hands on experience of microservices architecture and event driven paradigms is an advantage
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Contact person: Rajiv Kumar, mobile: +45 39 77 46 24
Company homepage: https://www.home.saxo/