D365FO business consultant
Can you apply your deep knowledge in finance and project modules as a D365 consultant in order to help drive the business to future success? And are you eager to work with challenging tasks in an international organization? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will be helping implement and execute our ambitious roadmap
In the role as D365 business consultant, you will join an international team and act as a business solution advisor within D365FO. The role will require a broad and deep knowledge in finance & project modules together with the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. In the position you will engage in decision-making discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. Furthermore, you will be working with technical personnel to make sure that business needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions required. The ERP department is working very closely with the business side, therefore having an application maintenance mindset is key to succeeding in this role.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- design end-to-end functional business processes and solution architecture with the technical solution architect
- perform testing in non-production environments, and making sure we follow the internal deployment process
- establish an overview of the requirements defined by the business
- document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications on task/bugs
- facilitate workshops with the business to analyze and design solutions for D365 application, and handle gaps detected during POC (proof of concept)
- train the business and super users in using D365
- act as SME for the local Danish market, and SPOC for your future colleagues in Poland
Some travelling to Poland will be required.
As a person you are an initiator with great ambitions. You are curious and have the necessary willingness to learn and be challenged. You have a customer-oriented approach and the ability to work independently yet be part of the team.
We would like you to have:
- strong communication and analytical skills
- previous project experience (customization, testing, documentation)
- AX2012/D365 application maintenance experience
- fluency in Danish and English both written and oral
- former experience from the financial industry is an advantage
Who we are
We are a newly established department, that has the responsibility to making sure the financial systems operate optimal. Our goal is to optimize and drive digitization projects in BEC, with D365 being the foundation we build upon.
Currently we are 4 employees in Denmark and Poland and 4 external and our aim is to grow to 7 permanent positions in Denmark and Poland in 2020. The work environment is energetic and ambitious to creating value for our customers.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than June 14, 2020, as we will conduct interviews on an on-going basis and expect to move forward application deadline, if the right candidate is found. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Zyshan Chowdary on +45 61 56 77 52.