Coordinator for Technology Services Group at Bain & Company
On behalf of Bain & Company, we are now looking to hire an outgoing, service-minded coordinator to facilitate the start of a new IT Helpdesk in the Copenhagen office.
Bain & Company is recognized as one of the world’s top international management consultancy firms. They assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design, and performance improvement and have a high paced, fun & international culture with a strong emphasis on quality and professionalism.
Bain & Company has recently joined forces with the Nordic Management Consultancy Qvartz and is in the process of establishing the new Copenhagen office. You get the opportunity to be a part of this journey while learning about the integration of two businesses.
You will be responsible to help build the Helpdesk service in Copenhagen, where the new office will have around 250 employees in need of IT-support. You will be working in close cooperation with your two colleges located in Stockholm in addition to the London team.
The TSG helpdesk delivers IT-support on all levels, and you will be responsible for everything in first level and second level support, resolving a very varied combination of tasks, or escalating to the relevant Global team. Some examples:
- Use of ServiceNow ticket system for all requests and incidents and inventory management
- Building laptops with Bain images and managing Active Directory users and groups
- Purchase hardware, create vendor relationships and successfully roll out new equipment and supplies including iPhones for new employees
- User training including joiner inductions and more specific Bain software and AV equipment
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Bain systems, for example, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, MS Teams, etc.
- Support/manage the Trello project management tool and the Miro online whiteboards and other new ways of working tools
- Participation in any new global technology roll-outs
The position requires an element of traveling to Stockholm to get to know your colleagues who will introduce you to the world of Bain & Company, and to the other offices in the Nordics to help support onsite.
To be successful in this position, your can-do attitude is paramount.
Another important factor is your excellent customer service skills demonstrated by your ability to empathize with the IT end-user, using your great communication skills.
In addition, it is preferred that you have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ability to speak and write fluently in both Danish and English
It is an advantage if you have experience in a corporate environment and knowledge on iPhones support.
In this job, you will furthermore benefit from your ability to stay calm and prioritise.
You will take part in an onboarding process and be introduced to all the different policies and processes at Bain & Company.
What we can offer you
- A young, vibrant culture with a strong sense of community
- An international and diverse work environment
- A beautifully renovated office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Investment in office connectedness through social activities
- Travel opportunities within the Nordics
Netgen facilitates the recruiting process, and we will have interviews ongoing – so press ‘Apply here’ to apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.