IT Systems Engineer with a passion for IT Security
Would you like to develop yourself in a job where your knowledge and ideas are an important part of the development of our IT security solutions?
And would you like to work closely together with skilled IT professionals who are eager to share their knowledge with you? Right now, we are looking for a new colleague for our Infrastructure & Support team - and if you can say yes to the above, you might just have found yourself your new career opportunity.
What we do and who we are
When joining our IT Infrastructure & Support team, you also become part of a larger department, IT Operations & Services, where our shared primary focus is to enable, develop and facilitate the enterprise IT environment, which hosts the organisational IT services and solutions in a fast-paced business environment. In the department, we are continuously optimising our platform with new and best-practice solutions to ensure high availability, stability, performance and security. The way we work in the team is centered around a strong team spirit and we values great coorperation. Together, we strive towards minimising the time between idea and execution, always ensuring a great amount of proactivity in our area of expertise. What characterises the entire team is a heartfelt passion for IT and a keen interest in new technologies.
An avid IT professional with a passion for IT security
We imagine that you have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience within IT infrastructure. Ideally, you also have some hands-on experience with IT security solutions and end-point security configuration, but most importantly, you have the passion and willingness to learn about the field of IT security. You are proactive in your approach to work, always striving to be one step ahead – and as a person you are characterised by a general curiosity and passion for being up to date with the latest trends.
Your development journey to becoming an area expert
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to the team, the IT infrastructure and our current security landscape. You will get to know many of our end-user device solutions, and you will quickly get your own areas of responsibilities. In the job, you will get a chance to use your already acquired skills, but there is also a great opportunity to grow in your position and acquire new skills. This is typically done through hands-on experience with new areas, followed by increased responsibility. In doing so, you will have close sparring with our IT Security Officer, as well as other colleagues in the team. Down the road, you will have a significant role in developing and maintaining our current and future security initiatives, and you will be a key employee in keeping our IT security solutions up to date.
If you want to learn more about IT in Danske Commodities, please have a look here.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- develop and manage our end-user device security initiatives
- develop and maintain automation initiatives and solutions for our IT infrastructure security
- maintain surveillance and optimise initiatives for our network security solutions
- participate in the daily operations of IT infrastructure and strengthening of our IT security
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant degree within IT
- have minimum 1-2 years of experience with IT infrastructure
- preferably have hands-on work experience with IT security solutions and end-point security configuration
- ideally have knowledge of incident response processes
- preferably, have either SANS 504, SANS 508 and/or are CEH experience, however this is not a requirement for applying
- fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are independent, proactive and outgoing – you will cooperate with colleagues and stakeholders across the organiasation
- see opportunities where others see problems. To ensure a running business operation, it is important to employ a pragmatic approach to problem solving, choosing the best solution for each problem
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
Mads Hald ChristensenManager, Head of Infrastructure & Support
T: +45 5060 8085
Application deadline: 26/05.