IT supporter for dedicated Infrastructure & Support team
Would you like a job where your flair for high quality customer service is a crucial part of the success of the business? And do you enjoy a job where no two days are the same, and where you have a great amount of ownership and responsibility? Then we might have your future career opportunity as we are currently looking for a colleague to join our IT support team which delivers quality IT support and services 24/7 to the entire organisation.
Join a team of dedicated and skilled IT colleagues
The IT Infrastructure & Support team delivers high quality support and services to the entire organisation, constantly ensuring that all systems are always up and running. As a trading house working around the clock in many different systems, our IT systems and their availability are very crucial for keeping the business running. In the team, we are the front line of support and you will play an important role in our user experience through face-to-face communication and world class IT support.
The team consists of dedicated, passionate and social employees. We work as one team and we take pride in helping each other. In the team, we have various backgrounds, but all team members have great experience with the discipline of IT support. Our team has a proud tradition of developing our supporters. We do this by empowering them by granting ownership and responsibility for systems and services – we believe that skillsets are developed using a hands-on approach. Therefore, you will often experience that you will be given as much responsibility as you want to take – and by doing so, we will shape your personal development.
Your role and assignments
Starting out, you will be introduced to our business, the infrastructure that we support and the systems we use in our Microsoft-based environment. From day one, you will be given access to our support system and you will be assigned your own cases to work with. In due time, you will be part of the on-call support as well as part of the 24/7 support function.
On the longer term, you will be given the opportunity to dive into any system that interests you, and if the fit is right, there is a great possibility of getting ownership of a system or service.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about the discipline of IT support, enjoys working in a fast-paced and agile environment and, most importantly, has an independent and service-minded approach to the tasks at hand.
"You will be part of a young and dynamic support team with highly specialised infrastructure colleagues working right next to you – a great opportunity to grow your knowledge base daily" – Mads Hald Christensen, Manager, Head of Infrastructure & Support.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- deliver face-to-face support in the organisation and ensure a thorough follow-up on a vast variety of systems and services
- ensure that documentation on existing systems and services are always up to date
- keep our systems available at all times
- daily support of PCs, network and servers
- participate in a 24/7 on-call duty scheme
We expect that you:
- have a relevant education - e.g. graduated as an IT supporter
- have an exceptional understanding of customer service
- have experience in one or more of the following: troubleshooting, end-user hardware/software, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory, File Shares, Microsoft products, both OS and office applications
- have a natural interest in computers, infrastructure and support
- have a good command of English, both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are smiling, outgoing and have a positive mindset. In the role it is important to deliver good customer service and always strive to make every day better for our end-users
- take responsibility and are willing to walk the extra mile - our everyday is dynamic and we never know, when support is needed
- work independently and effectively. We support various systems and our efficiency is important to keep the business running
- take a cooperative view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
Job Start & Type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
Mads Hald Christensen, Manager, Head of Infrastructure & Support
T: +45 5060 8085
Application deadline: 26/05.