Director, IT Security and Data Privacy
Would you like to use your leadership skills and IT expertise to lead the IT Security & Data Privacy team at the world's largest jewellery brand? If so, then keep reading!
Use your strong business acumen to set the strategic direction for cybersecurity
As Director of IT Security & Data Privacy, you will function as Pandora’s CISO and lead a team of five employees in a global IT organization consisting of more than 300 IT professionals. Furthermore, you will work directly with the IT Management team and senior managers across the business functions and provide strategic council and recommendations. You will be responsible for continuing the development of the existing team and ensuring a strong execution of our efforts within Data Privacy as well as further maturing our IT security and risk management set-up.
Some of your main accountabilities will be to:
- Lead and develop a team of IT Security and Data Privacy Managers capable of leading activities across the entire Pandora value chain and organization
- Ensure proper procedures and processes for our IT security and risk management set-up – e.g. a business continuity plan and Incident Response Plan
- Select and drive implementation of technologies and tools needed to ensure strong monitoring of our IT landscape as well as identification and mitigation of risks
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action
- Manage outsourcing partners providing IT and security services to Pandora
- Drive critical initiatives like security audits, risk assessments, awareness training and reviews of new project/solution implementations
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation.
Passionate leader with strong technical skills
We are looking for a senior professional with strong experience in a combination of risk management, information security, IT Operations and Data Privacy. We also value your experience from leading and motivating a team in global business and your ability to understand complex requirements as well as transforming them into workable processes and policies.
You most likely have a Master’s degree in IT, business administration, economics, or similar. Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the cybersecurity domain from global companies and minimum 5 years of experience from IT leadership positions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Deep business knowledge to develop solutions supporting Pandora’s technology aspirations while securing information assets
- Relevant certifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar credentials
- Knowledge within frameworks such as ISO27001, ITIL, COBIT etc.
- Experience with the fulfillment of GDPR and PCI-DSS requirements
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will report to VP, IT Strategy & Planning and will lead the IT Security & Data Privacy in a close partnership with the VP.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office HR
Mobile +45 3126 5800
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: May 5th 2020
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs manufacture and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets Initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.